MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Polish VIS 35

Article about: Enjoy this Polish RADOM VIS Model 35 Manufactured by the Germans, VIS P-35(P)..The pistol is a Early one Sloted, the holster is a late war bnz 1944(Steyr Austria) Notice how the (p) is stamp

Default Polish VIS 35

Enjoy this Polish RADOM VIS Model 35 Manufactured by the Germans, VIS P-35(P)..The pistol is a Early one Sloted, the holster is a late war bnz 1944(Steyr Austria) Notice how the (p) is stamped upside down..BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish VIS 35   Polish VIS 35  

Polish VIS 35   Polish VIS 35  

Polish VIS 35  
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Polish VIS 35

Nice!

SUPERB! Thank you for the high resolution pictures. Any more?

kompanie
    ?

Bill
    Very nice Radom,When you say slotted do you mean the grove to accept the shoulder stock?I recently picked up my Vis (deactivated).I thinks its a mid production type as it has no slot but it still has the hold open catch.If memory serves me right i thinks its an 'L' Serial no.
    Thanks for showing Bill im also after a nice holster your is excellent.As always i enjoy seeing parts of you collection.
    Cheers Bill.

Chris

?

Great pics of my favourite pistol from WWII.

One of the higest quality guns and at the same time one of the most underrated, in my opinion.

The polish designers P. Wilniewczyc and J. Skrzypinski took some of the best features that John Moses Browning had to "offer" and at the same time left out some of the not so disirable features that Browning hitherto had incorporated into his designs and ended up with a great design - not unlike the Browning Grande Puissance of Browning concept and ultimately Dieudonne Saive design (the desginer that perfected the HP)

Too bad it is not early enough to have the polish eagle on it.

Like kompanie stated, always great to see your collection.

3mk
    ?

Do you have anymore Polish weapons??

Thanks for sharing this great example.