Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

possible enfield sniper rifle that was murdered

Article about: I found this the other day at a pawn shop, he said he would let it go for 150\\$. Looking at it Im thinking it was a ex enfield sniper. What I noticed though was the ground off looking deal on

Danmark-the OP's rifle is a sporterised No 4 Lee Enfield-your picture is of the earlier No.3 (SMLE) rifle which is very different.

actually i remember a mob out of Queensland modding 303's into sporting rifles back in the 1990's

Well thank you guys for your help. I thought the barrel was something different. THanks again guys!
    you guys know your shit

MAP
    ?

Quote by Stinkpotpete View Post
    .... but I haven't hunted with a military rifle in over 20 years, my M1 made my shoulder lower than the other.
    Always found the 1903 to be a bear on the shoulder..the M1 was like a kitten compared to that...lol
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I deleted this part but since we are talking about it and the answer has been had.I will add this and I will share this story. I have/had a customized P14. This baby had a custom monte carlo stock made by Fagen. This bad boy shoots a clover leafs patterns at 100 yards. My First wife (NOTE THE FIRST) when I came home late one night after drink with my Jarhead buddies. I saw her making a chopping action when I pulled up. She ran into the house. When I came in, she was just saying. I"M SORRY I'M SO SORRY. I knew at that moment that she had done something to the LOVE OF MY LIFE. I went back to my gun room and when I grabbed her case, I noticed it was flexing in the middle(SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE) It was my Mother F@&*$@# custom P14 with a shattered stock. If you noted the "FIRST WIFE" comment. Let me add (psycho bitch from hell) you will know why it took me 7 years of dating before I ask #2 to marry me.
    But just to end this story on a positive note. .303 is a great round and I have taken several white tail deer with it.
    I hope that all will have a good HAHA on me
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

I had a P14 also,very accurate rifle,but I sold mine in one piece....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Quote by zwerge View Post
    I had a P14 also,very accurate rifle,but I sold mine in one piece....Pete.
    Thanks Pete, That was a very kind way of rubbing the salt into an old wound!!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

I have to add, that getting a correct No4T is an absolute minefield, and I wouldn't suggest it unless you really know what you are looking for, as all things this day and age, they are heavily faked because of the high value people place on them. This is mine, it is all original, except for the mounts which are sadly repro. It is an Armourers rebuild, and was not cheap, however. It is a dream to shoot. It's all matching numbers including the woodwork
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture possible enfield sniper rifle that was murdered   possible enfield sniper rifle that was murdered  

possible enfield sniper rifle that was murdered   possible enfield sniper rifle that was murdered  

possible enfield sniper rifle that was murdered   possible enfield sniper rifle that was murdered  

I had one 1903, but never got the allure of them. It wasn't that accurate, for me anyways. I can shoot my SMLE much better. Weight wise though, lugging that M1 through half of WI, I developed a new found respect for the GI who lugged it through Europe, the pacific and Korea. I'll gladly take my M16 any day lol

?

Interesting that its been parkerised

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2