Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Price on a M72 LAW tube (used)

Article about: Hi, I just stumbled over a used M72 LAW, used of course aka just the tube. The price is 150 USD, converted from the Norwegian currency, probably more like 170-180 with shipping. So, is that

?

Default Price on a M72 LAW tube (used)

Hi, I just stumbled over a used M72 LAW, used of course aka just the tube. The price is 150 USD, converted from the Norwegian currency, probably more like 170-180 with shipping.

So, is that a good price on a M72 LAW?

The prices on these are all over the chart. It all depends on marking and if all the labels are present. Does this Law have any broken parts? RE: Tube covers, Sights, Etc. From the photos you have i would say offer him 125.00 USD. As this is a "plain jane" one without red and white Warning labels. Just my opinion.
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

I saw one of those on sale for £40 here.

?

AS above. These are a bit of a niche market from what I have seen.A few people are keen to have them and some people wouldnt want one if You were to give them it!!!Get it as cheap as You can because You may wonder one day why You bought it in the first place!

?

He wouldn't go down in price, so I think I will pass as they go so cheap. Wasn't any broken parts, but even without labels he wouldn't lower. Thanks for stopping me from what could have been an expensive experience!

You can find these in the UK for about £40

?

Is missing the rear cover and has certainly seen more hitting the ground action than just the designed fire once..you can pick these up in NZ for around the $125 mark in very good condition,I believe the NZ army is crushing these after firing these days so getting one is harder now than 10 years ago..have no idea if the same procedure is being undertaken overseas or not..

A bit expensive.