Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PWA Commando AR-15

Article about: Well, .223 or rather 556 (same thing, but different). The ARs are nice modular guns. Go for it. There are several ones in .22LR AFAIK and of course adapter kits for putting .22LR mags in the

Default PWA Commando AR-15

This is my PWA Commando, AR-15 (fully functional). It is designed after the COLT Commando. It is adorned with a GEMTECH M4-02 supressor and a 100 Round BETA C-Mag. This is an exellent weapon for hunting in jungle environments or close quarter combat actions against gerbils or small bunnies

Enjoy

Burt
    PWA Commando AR-15PWA Commando AR-15PWA Commando AR-15PWA Commando AR-15.

?

Default Re: PWA Commando AR-15

Burt like the weapon!!! not too sure about the drum though!!! It just looks alittle different prefer the magazine!!! cheers Terry.

?

Those Mags are ridiculous, just like the snail mag on the Luger, have to love it for the sheer strangeness. I've seen one like that on an M14 too, brutal. Thanks for sharing.

Nitram

?

Yeah Nitram when I was in the military your mag changing was done on the move & your nearly empty mag went down the front of your smock!!! you have no chance of shoving that down your smock!!!!LOL Terry.

Does the drum make the gun pull down from the front, isnt it heavy? Great gun

Yep, it makes it a little heavy, doesn't pull down, just a bit heavy till you start to empty it. Works great once you get used to it. I have lot's of 30 rnd mags but what if you ran into lot's of bunnies

Thanks

Burt

That is true, have to make sure all the bunnies get an equal dose of bullets

?

At the risk of sounding daft, what calibre is it Burt?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I bet its a .223

?

I did wonder that but wasn't sure what calibres these come in across the pond.

I've got a spare slot on my FAC which needs filling before renewal or else it gets removed and I've been thinking about an AR15 just for something a little different and a bit of fun.

I can only get a .22 long rifle but for target and small game I'm gradually talking myself into one......

LanTac AR15 straight pull and .22lr conversions.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast