Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question about 1939 nagant

Article about: In that case I would save your money. The sight hood & cleaning rod are missing too. Cheers, Ade.

Default Question about 1939 nagant

Hi fella`s, can any one tell-me for how much a mosin nagant rifle 1939 dated, the longer version, could go for.
    I will post photos tomorow but he`s asking 325 euros for it.
    Knowing the russian firearms are a lot cheaper, it think its too much.
    But here arms are a lot harder to get because of laws and turn the most common gun into a rare one.
    Could it be worth it?
    Thanks.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Default Re: Question about 1939 nagant

325 Euros is too much, I got one, real and working for 150 Euros, but you need to know! It's hard to find ammo for this weapon!
    If you don't want it deaktivated then :P

I belive fair price will be 200-250 euro if it is not deactivated. Deactivated versions are cheaper.

150 is much more realistic.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Oh my goodness... I'm in the process of buying two here in the States for $50 each!

I got mine for 85.00$
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Well, prices in USA are really much cheaper. It is almost impossible to get even deko Mosin cheaper than 100 euro (around $130) in Europe.

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Well, prices in USA are really much cheaper. It is almost impossible to get even deko Mosin cheaper than 100 euro (around $130) in Europe.
    I know, but I still find it rather interesting. You'd think that the closer you are the source, the cheaper they'd be!

Wow what does a M91/38 carbine go for in Europe? I was never a nagant fan but for some reason I keep running across them. I paid $75 back in 2004 or 2005 for a carbine because a friend needed some money. Then I bought a 1939 dated nagant from the gun store i worked at just because it was the earliest one I had seen in a long time for $50. And last summer at a firearms auction I bought a model 91 1917 dated westinghouse with imperial marks for $75 which i felt was a great deal taking all the history into account. I'll shoot some pics tonight of them.

These are the only photos i have of it.
    Our laws, its not allowed to import any firearms what so ever.
    To get one, you have get in country, and prices are extremely overpriced, even for the most common deactivated gun or rifle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question about 1939 nagant   Question about 1939 nagant  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast