Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Question about 1939 nagant

Article about: In that case I would save your money. The sight hood & cleaning rod are missing too. Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Question about 1939 nagant

In that case I would save your money. The sight hood & cleaning rod are missing too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

hmmm... A gun shop down the road from me has a matching (not force-matched) 1936 Tula M91/30 for $100. It's working of course. Should I jump on it?

Thank you all for the kind replys and help.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    hmmm... A gun shop down the road from me has a matching (not force-matched) 1936 Tula M91/30 for $100. It's working of course. Should I jump on it?
    sounds good
    nuno in uk £130-£170 is the price range for a nagant the one shown is way to much definatly as its not complete

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I'm getting mine through century arms. They have different grades of Nagants... Excellent to fair. The dealers book I looked at (from 2009) had them priced from $100 to $56.... I've been told that the prices have gone down since then. We shall see!

Well, in USA You can also buy automatic weapons in some states? In Europe rules are pretty strict and it is also reason why prices are higher. For example in some EU countries rules are even so stupid that You can not buy even a full deko weapon from another EU state without premission from Defence Ministry. So in Portugal 325 euro is maybe even OK price because they have a few such items and importing them to Portugel is a real pain in ass.

save your money!

The thing about the US market for all firearms is that it's a bulk market-tens of thousands of rifles being imported at a time-a local dealer I know here in Australia who imports old military rifles can't get them from the US as the dealers there want to sell by the hundred when he only needs a couple of dozen examples maximum-one advantage is however that you avoid the US importation marks if you import from Europe.

Is it allowed with Weapons in Australia?
    I thought you wasn't allowed to bring your own thoothpasta

No, bolt/lever action rifles are OK just no working auto loaders or SMGs or MGs-and I quite like spaghetti.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question about 1939 nagant   Question about 1939 nagant  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast