Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Radom P35

Article about: Hello Gent's, it is an ugly day here, it started to snow a few min. ago. but i was bored this morning and decided to go to a small local gun show for something to do. i dont usually find muc

?

Default Radom P35

Hello Gent's,
    it is an ugly day here, it started to snow a few min. ago. but i was bored this morning and decided to go to a small local gun show for something to do. i dont usually find much of interest, it's not a military show. but i did come across a little treasure i had to take home with me. a P 35 Radom in a shoulder holster. the guy said it was a pilots rig. but take a look for your self. the lighting is bad here today so not the best pics. came with 2 mag's and holster.
    andrew
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Radom P35   Radom P35  

Radom P35   Radom P35  

Radom P35  

Default Re: Radom P35

Hi Andrew, I cannot commment on the rig, but the VIS / P35 (p) is a nice later production example. Love it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I've always loved the Radom...Excellent guns and Very well made. I'm surprised that the Germans did not make more extensive use of them. Nice pick up! COngrads! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

thanks Ade, i was happy to bring it home with me. i cant find any markings on the holster or its snaps.

?

Thanks William,
    it has a nice feel in hand. i read some place the waffen SS liked these a lot.

Very nice pistol, Andrew! Thanks for showing.

Regards

Super nice Radom P-35(p).......BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Love the pistol, the holster is real cool too, I have never seen one like that before. Cheers, Robert