MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Radom VIS P.35(p) slotted

Article about: Told you! Just kidding I can see, that we agree upon the Radom being amongst the best if not the nicest WWII handgun. It is certainly MY personal WWII favourite by far! by Scout A nice occup

Default Radom VIS P.35(p) slotted

My example of a Nazi occupation Radom VIS.
    Regards,
    Jason
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Radom VIS P.35(p) slotted   Radom VIS P.35(p) slotted  

Radom VIS P.35(p) slotted   Radom VIS P.35(p) slotted  

Default Re: Radom VIS P.35(p) slotted

One more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Radom VIS P.35(p) slotted  

?

Beautiful weapon!
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Very nice pictures.
    Envy is a word that springs to mind.
    Thanks for showing.

Best regards
    Laplander

Joe Burckel
    ?

Beautiful VIS, lets talk about this Radom. send a PM

?

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Beautiful weapon!
    +1

?

A nice occupation example and made before they had to cut corners later in the war.
    My favourite handgun from WWII and a good quality gun too.
    Combining the best of the ideas from the mind of the firearms wizard John Moses and none of the drawbacks.
    Let me guess; good exterior but (slightly) rough insides of the barrel from having been shot with corrosive ammo but not cleaned?
    (not that this matters. They shoot fine anyhow. Very nice handling shooters BTW).

?

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!!

Excellent Radom! One of my favorite wartime sidearms!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Agreed, a very fine looking example.

Here's something I found some time ago that comments in the Vis pistol. Some of the links may no longer work.

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare.../pistolet.html

In my opinion the Radom would have to be one of the better 9mm Parabellum
    pistols of the second world war. It was well made comfortable to handle
    and incorporated some of the best features of both the Browning Hi Power and the Colt 1911A1.

Modern Firearms - VIS wz.35

According to some sources (incl. Guns & Ammo magazine), WiS vz35 is one of the best handguns ever built.

http://hem.passagen.se/dadkri/Vis35.htm

Germans issued their pistols to Waffen SS and SS Police. Some were used by Kriegsmarine.

Vis pistol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Considered by many to be one of the finest handguns ever produced, it is highly prized among collectors of firearms.

The tests proved that the handgun was very accurate and stable (due to its size and mass, most stresses are absorbed and not passed on the shooter), while at the same time remaining reliable after firing more than 6000 rounds. The Vis was generally regarded as one of the best military pistols of that period.

Military Antiques, Military Collectibles and Militaria German WWII Radom Pistol Holster IMA-USA.COM

With the defeat of Poland in 1939 Nazi Germany immediately pressed into service and continued production of the POLISH RADOM 9mm pistol. Considered one of the finest handguns of the WWII period.

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:t...hl=en&start=24

Wz/35 Radom
    This may be the best combat pistol ever made that no one knows about. It is similar in operation to the Browning High-Power, but the mechanism makes recoil less violent than even the Browning, and also limits wear on the moving parts. It can be cocked with the thumb, and the only safety is a grip safety, allowing quick times into action. Pre-World War 2 Radoms are of excellent quality;
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast