Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Raleigh NC Militaria Show

Article about: The Raleigh NC Militaria Collectors show will be at the NC State Fairgrounds, Scott Building, Sept. 27, 28, 2008.. Plenty of good weapons and other goodies for sale.. Here are some picts of

Default Raleigh NC Militaria Show

The Raleigh NC Militaria Collectors show will be at the NC State Fairgrounds, Scott Building, Sept. 27, 28, 2008.. Plenty of good weapons and other goodies for sale.. Here are some picts of the last couple of show...BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Raleigh NC Militaria Show   Raleigh NC Militaria Show  

Raleigh NC Militaria Show   Raleigh NC Militaria Show  

Raleigh NC Militaria Show  
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Question Re: Raleigh NC Militaria Show

WOW! They sure go all out. I wish the gun shows down here in Greenville,SC. had all that. I make just about all of them. One coming up in Sept.
    Last edited by Bill Grist; 08-27-2008 at 10:04 PM.

Default Re: Raleigh NC Militaria Show

Quote by packin9 View Post
    WOW! They sure go all out. I wish the gun shows down here in Greenville,SC. had all that. I make just about all of them. One coming up in Sept.
    I'll be at the Greenville Show on the 20th. of September and the Raleigh show is the following weekend Sat. Sept. 27, 2008.. Hope to see you at one of the shows..BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Quote by Bill Grist View Post
    I'll be at the Greenville Show on the 20th. of September and the Raleigh show is the following weekend Sat. Sept. 27, 2008.. Hope to see you at one of the shows..BILL
    For sure I'll be at Greenville!

?

Yaaaaaaaaarrgggggghhhhh!

Me want!

Regards

Chris

ace
    ?

my god a collectors paradise we dont have anything like that in England would love to see some of the stuff there

Quote by ace View Post
    my god a collectors paradise we dont have anything like that in England would love to see some of the stuff there
    ACE, I'll take some picts of the September 2008 show and post them as well... BILL

Love the moto/sidecar......yeah baby!!!

prezzzz
    ?

I am bringing my big toy to the show, sadly it is for sale.. 1970 AMG M35A2, I have it on Raleigh Craigslist now.