Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns

Article about: Hello. I've only been on this site once while I was looking for any pictures of guns that were suppose to have belonged to Hitler. On one of the threads a guy showed a picture of a engraved

Default Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns

Quote by Bryan A View Post
    hey guys, I'm having a hard time finding the tread I started, could someone explain how to find the tread I started?

I've been talking with others on other websites, They still claim that there is absolutely no way to prove 100% it's wasn't given to Hitler, although they still say he got dozens of guns, and would have been given to Hitler and only if it was plated, such as it is, and that Hitler gave several away, not taking away value. And by the way what happened to the other dozens?

but there is also no way in hell someone, anyone could say beyond a doubt that is wasn't one of the guns given to Hitler. No records exist to disprove it. And that 99% of people whom could are dead. The other thing is that after 66 years of use, notice some gold is missing on trigger and scratches could just be normal wear on a 66 year old gun that was used in a least 2 years during the war. There's also not 100% someone could prove beyond a doubt that it is. No Way Of Knowing!

So my question to you guys is to prove, beyond a doubt that there is no way this gun could not have ever given to Hilter. And how you came by that proof, other than opinion.

Becasue if this gun is or was his, $3 million doesn't seem a bad price. Since the $51 million gun was only (only) worth $10 million 12 years ago, about the time the second gun was valued at $10 Million now worth $51 million to priceless.

I also don't think that if it was given to Himmer or goring it still wouldn't be worth $3 million. I mean come on in American baseball for a while homerun hit baseballs were selling for over $3 million each time a new homerun was hit.

The selller seems to have gone through alot of testing to prove his gun is authentic. I believe the gun to be authentic # 1 serial number because of his experts and x-ray testing. That would put the University in trouble if it wasn't done right,

Someone in American or world will buy this gun and that might just add to the price of all WWII items.
    i may misunderstand but i think the proof may be in the fact that it can't be 'pre-production' if it is from 1943... right?

Dick
    ?

Thumbs up Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns

hey guys, I'm having a hard time finding the tread I started, could someone explain how to find the tread I started?

I've been talking with others on other websites, They still claim that there is absolutely no way to prove 100% it's wasn't given to Hitler, although they still say he got dozens of guns, and would have been given to Hitler and only if it was plated, such as it is, and that Hitler gave several away, not taking away value. And by the way what happened to the other dozens?

but there is also no way in hell someone, anyone could say beyond a doubt that is wasn't one of the guns given to Hitler. No records exist to disprove it. And that 99% of people whom could are dead. The other thing is that after 66 years of use, notice some gold is missing on trigger and scratches could just be normal wear on a 66 year old gun that was used in a least 2 years during the war. There's also not 100% someone could prove beyond a doubt that it is. No Way Of Knowing!

So my question to you guys is to prove, beyond a doubt that there is no way this gun could not have ever given to Hilter. And how you came by that proof, other than opinion.

Becasue if this gun is or was his, $3 million doesn't seem a bad price. Since the $51 million gun was only (only) worth $10 million 12 years ago, about the time the second gun was valued at $10 Million now worth $51 million to priceless.

I also don't think that if it was given to Himmer or goring it still wouldn't be worth $3 million. I mean come on in American baseball for a while homerun hit baseballs were selling for over $3 million each time a new homerun was hit.

The selller seems to have gone through alot of testing to prove his gun is authentic. I believe the gun to be authentic # 1 serial number because of his experts and x-ray testing. That would put the University in trouble if it wasn't done right,

Someone in American or world will buy this gun and that might just add to the price of all WWII items.
    BYAN you are the lucky winner at 51 million dollars, as I will not go a cent more than 50 mil.

Now,now boys please don't pick on Bryan.He is trying to learn like the rest of us.Bryan, if you have some money to invest and want to go on a spending spree,let me know.I can be your personal buyer......nothing but the best.With 3 mil we could make our own museum

Dick
    ?

Just like there are always two sides to a coin, the same applies to collecting militaria. It includes not just proving some (isn't) what it's purported to be, but also involves proving that it (is) what is claimed. The higher the proposed value in asking price, the more proof the seller better have. In this case, I believe that 3 million, never mind 51 mil, is a bit too much coin.
    The seller says "the gun has been exrayed", (that would show nothing special), then all there is left to do is exray the head of anyone that would pend millions on it.

Bryan A
    ?

I still can't get on this tread unless I get emailed. I believe the reason the guy had the gun x-rayed was to prove there was no filer, like someone, restamping it. I also shows, I think, that it was not blued first. If you go the that website Hitlers Gun > Home read the authenticity and history. He's also got a letter from a museum curator with 30 years experience. So the guys done some homework.

I did talk to that ovr guy several years ago and he doesn't believe Hitler ever owned any gun. He says it was illegal for Hitler to own one. Which I don't believe for a second. Hitler ruled Germany and everything that had to do with Germany, and he didn't follow anyones rules. and I've seen guns that belonged, or were suppose to have been Hitlers, himmer, goring.....I've seen another picture and I'm sure some of you have to, of a ppk that's gold, engraved and had ivory grips, with AH on them, it was insured for $10 million, and that was about 10 years ago.

Orv used to have a saying on his website that all paperwork was destroyed prior to the end of the war, and that's why no one can say with 100% certainty yes or no on any gun. And besides doesn't that ol' guy just collect serial numbers and condition of any P38 anyone comes in contact with?

someone please email me and tell me how step by step how to find this tread? I've only been on here a few times. And it's true $3 to $5 million is alot for a gun. But there are alot of people out there that could buy it with their pocket change.

Dick
    ?

I still can't get on this tread unless I get emailed. I believe the reason the guy had the gun x-rayed was to prove there was no filer, like someone, restamping it. I also shows, I think, that it was not blued first. If you go the that website Hitlers Gun > Home read the authenticity and history. He's also got a letter from a museum curator with 30 years experience. So the guys done some homework.

I did talk to that ovr guy several years ago and he doesn't believe Hitler ever owned any gun. He says it was illegal for Hitler to own one. Which I don't believe for a second. Hitler ruled Germany and everything that had to do with Germany, and he didn't follow anyones rules. and I've seen guns that belonged, or were suppose to have been Hitlers, himmer, goring.....I've seen another picture and I'm sure some of you have to, of a ppk that's gold, engraved and had ivory grips, with AH on them, it was insured for $10 million, and that was about 10 years ago.

Orv used to have a saying on his website that all paperwork was destroyed prior to the end of the war, and that's why no one can say with 100% certainty yes or no on any gun. And besides doesn't that ol' guy just collect serial numbers and condition of any P38 anyone comes in contact with?

someone please email me and tell me how step by step how to find this tread? I've only been on here a few times. And it's true $3 to $5 million is alot for a gun. But there are alot of people out there that could buy it with their pocket change.
    I don't know why this discusion was even started by Bryan, he doesn't have the money to buy the gun, not even close.
    For the rest of all his arguments, well, I think I might go talk to my X wife, all of a sudden she seems reasonable in comparison.

Bryan, Orv Reichert has contributed to Still's Axis Pistols and The Standard Catalog of Military Firearms, he should get more respect than you showed him.

Dick
    ?

Quote by Von Sphinctor View Post
    Bryan, Orv Reichert has contributed to Still's Axis Pistols and The Standard Catalog of Military Firearms, he should get more respect than you showed him.
    That is for sure. Personaly I think this kid is belongs on a hip hop forum instead or what ever they call them, makes about as much sense.

Bryan A
    ?

Ade, that was part of the story I heard years ago that he got each numbered one (1) made. For a total of 8 #1's.

Anyway I just found a few more guns, one for eva Braun and one for Hitler travel photos and pictures on webshots

If the guy on hitlersgun.com wants 3 to 5 million I would like to know how much these would be worth.

I read more on that hitlersgun.com and he's got a letter from a man named Jim Scoutten, I don't know if you've heard of him but he's got three shows on tv here, and writes for a few magazines. He said that any original #1 (by a major gun maker) would be worth well more than a million bucks.

I don't know if they are or not, but damn sure would like to own (sell) a few.

Bryan A
    ?

Dick, I didn't mean to upset you, as it seems I have. I meant no disrespect to orv, I thought and still do that his web site was about collecting serial numbers to decide which guns were made and how many.

Ol' guy isn't disrespectful either, I'm just from the south. And if you'll read on that website the guys using pages from Orv's site.

It was until just now that I found what you had written about me. but I don't know you and there's no hard feelings. and I know where your coming from, for what my ex's got from me I could almost buy one of these.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast