Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns

Article about: Hello. I've only been on this site once while I was looking for any pictures of guns that were suppose to have belonged to Hitler. On one of the threads a guy showed a picture of a engraved

Bryan A
    ?

Default Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns

steve have you ever been to the biggest gun museum in the world? The one in claremore, Ok? I've been there twice. I heard on the news that someone had stolen over 2 million worth of guns from there.

Dick
    ?

Quote by Bryan A View Post
    guys since I've only been doing this for less than a week, it's all new to me. I don't claim to be an expert on WWII or anything to do with it.

Did you find the other link I tried to put up that shows the two guns together?

I don't claim to know if that ppk38 is real or not, but it seems people would have to be careful calling it a 'fake', the seller might have lawyers. And who knows it could be a real #1 serial number. Whom it belonged, who knows? I was just looking for guns linked or supposed to be linked to Hitler, I'm not trying to sell it to you. Just pointing several out.

What did you think of that gun and other items on edit internation? That was great stuff. I wonder what happened to the other bigger gun he gave away? (who knows it might have been a 38?) (that's a joke) dont' take things to seriously, I don't. If it doesn't affect me, I don't care.
    BRYAN, above you say the seller might have lawyers, so be carefull about calling the FAKE GUN A FAKE? You can bet the seller has a lawyer, to handling the law suit for selling a VERY FAKE, FAKE GUN!
    I also can't help but wonder if someone promoting a FAKE Hitler Gun on the internet as being a real Hitler gun, would also be brought into such a suit, wether he was getting a commission or not.
    Calling something like that pistol a FAKE, is the honorable thing to do, FAKERS JUST HATE THE WORD, FAKE!

I hope no one is trying to FAKE US OUT about this FAKE PISTOL!

Bryan A
    ?

Dick, you've been on here, this website, as long as I have and I guess your an expert now and can tell a fake from one that is not. So tell me with all your experience how to tell this guns a fake.

I also thought I said something about talking about the many other guns out there that were suppose to have been Hilter's that are on the internet from museums. I thought we got past the P38 and were on to the next guns.

Ade, you've got a picture already on another tread of the gun that's suppose to be worth $51 million. From West Point, in New York. That's the one I'd like to see in person. As well as the other items that were with that gun when found. did you find the guns from Branson,Mo?

Dick
    ?

Dick, you've been on here, this website, as long as I have and I guess your an expert now and can tell a fake from one that is not. So tell me with all your experience how to tell this guns a fake.

I also thought I said something about talking about the many other guns out there that were suppose to have been Hilter's that are on the internet from museums. I thought we got past the P38 and were on to the next guns.

Ade, you've got a picture already on another tread of the gun that's suppose to be worth $51 million. From West Point, in New York. That's the one I'd like to see in person. As well as the other items that were with that gun when found. did you find the guns from Branson,Mo?
    Well BRYAN, since you asked, I have been collecting German militaria since 1952. In my studies over many years, I have been traveling to museums, public and private, and German veteran groups all thru Europe, UK, and naturally the U.S. I was also a senior weapons tech at Colt Firearms in CT. for a few years, and know what end of the gun goes in the mouth and willing to show others.
    I also own many patents related to various weapon issues, and the proceses involved in manufactoring them. In earlier years I was a police Det., but now donate time as a director in homland security for our County Sheriffs Dept.
    I own a large defense company, with sales world wide. I have also been a consultant to the US Army Battle Lab at Ft. Benning, ARDEC Army Research Development & Engineering Comand Picatinny Dover N.J. A consultat to the British Army facilities at Warminster, plus many other places, to include the IDF Israel Defense Forces. I am currently under contract with Crane Naval Surface warfare center, Crane Indiana for things. If this synopsis is not enough for you, and more importantly from the others on here with more expertise than I, then suggest I can at least show you were to put the end of the thing I mentioned above. Sorry to say I don't think you know how to learn, as a student, your an argumentative pain.

dejacque
    ?

I have no idea if I am actually posting on this forum. I spent two days trying to figure it out but it is not user friendly, at least for a computer illiterate like me. I wanted to start a new thread. The HELP person told me to change my log-in name and password. I did, and am not happey about it, as I wanted to use the ones I use on other sites, as I can't remember anything else.
    Let's see what happens with this one. if it does in fact go through.
    I have an original Lugar with all the part numbers matching and it's dated 1940. I was told that this was one of the best years to have because of the higher quality than those later in the war. Is this so?

Also I have a German (side) cap that is wool, navy color and and has an embroided cockade with an exellent detailed gold embroided eagle with swatsitka on it. It's in exellent condition. Does anyone know which branch of the German militayr it was made for?
    Thanks for any help you may be able to provide, including this forum. I would post pictures on it, but have no idea of how to do it on this forum. Help
    Thanks
    dkj24

Hi Dejacque, yes your post is here

Welcome to the forum.

Your cap sounds like it is for the Navy or "Kreigsmarine".

Cheers, Ade.

Thats one hell of a resume

Bryan A
    ?

Dick your hands down more of an expert at this than me, but as I've said from the start I'm not an expert in this area. I've been in law enforcement since the early 90's in city, county, state and federal levels. Do you know the meaning up north of arresting someone for "P.O.P"? that's what I feel like doing with some of the people in these forums. I won't explain to non law enforcement, it's our secret.

anyway, I just found that website and didn't know that gun from any other from WWII. I just wanted to see guns that were suppose to be linked to Hitler. I first found this website by finding a gun on this site that was in New York. I found about 500,000 hits by looking up Hitler's guns. I don't care if that one is real, I just honestly don't know how to tell which ones are fakes. But I wanted to move beyond that subject to real ones.

The reason I mentionted lawyers, and from someone from L.E. and a U.S. citizen we live in the country with more lawyers begging for their next suit, so I was just saying be careful.

I again just want to see pictures of famous guns. The one thing I have noticed is that the ones people agree were real are all engraved.

Dick
    ?

Dick your hands down more of an expert at this than me, but as I've said from the start I'm not an expert in this area. I've been in law enforcement since the early 90's in city, county, state and federal levels. Do you know the meaning up north of arresting someone for "P.O.P"? that's what I feel like doing with some of the people in these forums. I won't explain to non law enforcement, it's our secret.

anyway, I just found that website and didn't know that gun from any other from WWII. I just wanted to see guns that were suppose to be linked to Hitler. I first found this website by finding a gun on this site that was in New York. I found about 500,000 hits by looking up Hitler's guns. I don't care if that one is real, I just honestly don't know how to tell which ones are fakes. But I wanted to move beyond that subject to real ones.

The reason I mentionted lawyers, and from someone from L.E. and a U.S. citizen we live in the country with more lawyers begging for their next suit, so I was just saying be careful.

I again just want to see pictures of famous guns. The one thing I have noticed is that the ones people agree were real are all engraved.
    Bryan, interesting, city, county, state and federal levels?
    What specific dept's and agencies? What are your ranks, what academy/s did you graduate from?

I took relichunters advice and looked in my attic.I found her.In all her glory, the original Hitler P.38.Straight from "Von Sphinctors Attic"(I love it).I think I will commission the Shamwow guy to sell it for me.....priceless!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns  

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast