Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns

Article about: Hello. I've only been on this site once while I was looking for any pictures of guns that were suppose to have belonged to Hitler. On one of the threads a guy showed a picture of a engraved

Bryan A
    ?

Default Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns

Ade, what type of guns are these? The ones I find in museums are all engraved and nickel, chrome or gold plated.

Is that the only type of guns that were given to him?

Hi Bryan, they are Walther PP's.

Hitler needed small frame pistols which could easily be carried in a pocket.

Cheers, Ade.

Bryan A
    ?

I saw on the history channel that he had a pocket sewn into his front pocket were he carried a .22. It says he carried everywhere he went. I wonder were that one is?

Bryan A
    ?

Ade, have you noticed that since people stop yelling at me, some wanting to shoot me, there's not as many people on this thread?

Go to , on Google, pictures Hitler's gun, or pictures of Hitler guns, look at all of them you find. If any are what you believe to be true or maybe true post them if you can.

I a very skeptical about this P.38, personally, it looks to good to be 65ish years old! Even if hitler (notice no capitalization) had this in his belt most of the tome I stick with my claim. Also I do not approve of the term 'Nazis' for all german military as stated in the Hitler Gun website.

Bryan A
    ?

visor cap collector,

It's not my website, it's just one of about four or five I found of hilter's guns, or guns that were suppose to have belonged to him. The guys on here just got mad at me for putting it up and then asking them questions about it.

Some said hitler would not have had it because it was too fancy, but the others I found were all gold plated. and some were engraved.

I know from the paper work from other websites that their were 8 original number ones made, but I can't find were any others were found. Reading the other paperwork and you hear that any major #1 serial number is worth well more than a million dollars.

These guys claim it's fake, and the reason they give is experience, but that website has a museum curator with over 30 years, plus wrote a book about the germans. and they got the guy Jim Scoutten (?) who owns 3 shows on tv and is an expert in guns says that #1 are worth well more than a million.

If there is no other #1 how do you compare it to anyother gun?

Just questions I had about it. but I'm not an expert. The website also has that xray stuff that is suppose to help support the guns orginal.

I wouldn't mind owning it. or any of the other guns I found. One was worth $10 12 years ago, now worth $51 to priceless.

Bryan A
    ?

Just wondering why weren't the german military Nazis? I thought that's what they were called. it's what they call them in the movies I've seen.

My guess is that russian troops that entered Berlin bunker first, confiscated most of those rare guns and other items before allies could get hold of it. Real gun probably stored at Kreml or in some rich old russian military hunting hut...

Bryan A
    ?

I've heard of some coming from Berlin at the end of the war by a few americans, but others from eagles nest where goring and himmler had houses too.

Bryan A
    ?

i'm wondering what happened to the other 7 original #1 serial numbers? I can't find anything written about them and can't find them in museums or on the www.
    That paperwork of Orv's shows that there were in fact 8 original #1's, that's what most collectors want. what happened to them, what are they worth?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast