Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns

Article about: Hello. I've only been on this site once while I was looking for any pictures of guns that were suppose to have belonged to Hitler. On one of the threads a guy showed a picture of a engraved

?

Default Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns

anyone knows how to clean aGerman knife diped in greas?
    sam

Bryan A
    ?

Ade,
    I've seen several other sites talking about the #1 serial numbered gun I found on the www. I don't think these guys have a clue as to what they are talking about. Some claim Hitler wouldn't have had a gun this fancy, nickel, chrome and gold. but the other guns I found were nickel, chrome or gold. and a lot were engraved. Orv claims all paperwork was destroyed by the end of the war so no one knows who got which gun. His website collects serial numbers to find out how many were made, but his research doesn't show whom own any certain guns. But his paperworks shows 8 or 9 #1 serial numbers made,if so were in the world are they? Have you or anyone on this site ever seen a original #1. What were the serial numbers to the guns that were engraved?

dave34
    ?

Hey bryan...Don't worry man :-)
    Looking forward to your future posts...I'll tell you there are great guys in here and people seems very deticated.
    I've collected for 1-2 years now but only been a member for a few weeks and have had good use of this forum.
    Replies to my questions made sense and they came fast.
    Stay and learn, use and contribute to this great forum

dave34
    ?

Sits here thinking if there ever where a serial on presentation guns given to A.H.

hi guys my mate in new york has this book for sale!

some food for thought, original or fanatsy pieces?

i think the later.

i have more pics and would like the AH and JG pieces as they are nice,also highly used/finsh worn.

like to hear any veiws.

cheers ewan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns   Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns  

Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns   Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns  

?

Here is a picture of the display in the West point Museum. I live nearby and used to frequently go there with my son to drool over the displays. The items belonged to Meyer, not sure about the A.H. presentation pistol on the far left.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns   Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns  

Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns  

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Here is a picture of the display in the West point Museum. I live nearby and used to frequently go there with my son to drool over the displays. The items belonged to Meyer, not sure about the A.H. presentation pistol on the far left.
    hi al would i be right that there was only one herman goering baton like that made and he carried it? as i watched a ww2 documentry hitlers henchmen and it was HG and at the end of it,it shows you his original baton and they say it still resides with his family today at a undesclosed location?

only i dont know exactly when hitlers hechmen series were made, but couldnt have been that long ago.

regards ewan

?

Hi Ewan, I don't really know. I was under the impression that these items in the West point Museum display case were the original items recovered upon his surrender. Next time I go I will try to learn more. Al.

Quote by dave34 View Post
    Hey bryan...Don't worry man :-)
    Looking forward to your future posts...I'll tell you there are great guys in here and people seems very deticated.
    I've collected for 1-2 years now but only been a member for a few weeks and have had good use of this forum.
    Replies to my questions made sense and they came fast.
    Stay and learn, use and contribute to this great forum
    Hi Dave,
    Glad you enjoy the forum.....Bryan was a character for sure, but not a regular around here.He has not loged in since 3/09.
    Cheers,
    Jason

I was at the Ft Benning Inf. Museum and they had Goering Baton, what gives it looked the same as the one at West Point. I wonder if it was loaned out.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast