Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Recent pick ups, K98, PODOLSK SVT-40, Chilean mauser, K31

Article about: Here's some of my most recent gun pick ups first one is a yugo M98 (captured K98) all markings were shaved off but some survived in some places where they must of forgot or couldn't bother d

Default Recent pick ups, K98, PODOLSK SVT-40, Chilean mauser, K31

Here's some of my most recent gun pick ups first one is a yugo M98 (captured K98) all markings were shaved off but some survived in some places where they must of forgot or couldn't bother doing, Second is a 1941 podolsk arsenal SVT-40 finally found one of these for sale I've been looking for a couple years now and picked up a rare one at that, third is a Chilean mauser Modelo 1912 its kind of rough but I think it adds character, its rechambered to .308 and the final one is a swiss K31, most of these guns come in mint due to Switzerland being neutral and never being in any wars so these guns never seen action, it had the original owners name tag behind the plate on the buttstock "Hofer Hugo" the tag shows his address and he was part of the Horse transport battalion. I can take better pictures of any gun if you guys would like a better look.Recent pick ups, K98, PODOLSK SVT-40, Chilean mauser, K31Recent pick ups, K98, PODOLSK SVT-40, Chilean mauser, K31Recent pick ups, K98, PODOLSK SVT-40, Chilean mauser, K31Recent pick ups, K98, PODOLSK SVT-40, Chilean mauser, K31Recent pick ups, K98, PODOLSK SVT-40, Chilean mauser, K31Recent pick ups, K98, PODOLSK SVT-40, Chilean mauser, K31Recent pick ups, K98, PODOLSK SVT-40, Chilean mauser, K31Recent pick ups, K98, PODOLSK SVT-40, Chilean mauser, K31
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Recent pick ups, K98, PODOLSK SVT-40, Chilean mauser, K31  

Very nice, I'm still looking for a svt

They've dried up alot recently the place I bought it from said its the first one they seen in 3 years

?

You did very well.

What did you pay for it, feel free not to answere it

Very nice goon. Seems the interest in these milsurps is ever increasing from what I read on other forums. R/Cs and Yugos seem harder to find at decent prices these days. R/C 98ks bringing at least five hundred or more with matchers in good shape often twelve hundred up. thanks for showing.

I paid 850 for it I don't think I did to to bad on it.

No I don't think so, good job you lucky son of a b-

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    Very nice, I'm still looking for a svt
    Me too!!