Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Relic gun

Article about: Hello guys! I'm trying to buy this gun. I don't know which model is, the seller says that is a german gun from WWII... If you can help I'll thank you. Regards.

Default Re: Relic gun

Well, I was trying to buy that gun, but a friend of mine has offered me a relic luger from Bastogne, and my money wants to be spend to this second.

But many thanks for your replies, because when I'll get more money and the seller will reduce the price of the gun I've posted on this thread, I'll will buy it.

Many thanks again and regards from Spain.

PD: When I'll get the luger I'll post the photos.

?

Muy bien amigo

The thing about those early Browning design 25 autos is that it was such a efficient and simple design that it was copied over and over again. It's hard to identify those early blowback 25's just for that very reason. Even the copies were effective.

Mike

?

The hole in the frame is covered up by the slide when the complete pistol is assembled. It would be the location for a retaining pin for the fire control parts, or takedown pin for the barrel. The Walther pp series has a hole like that under the chamber to hold the barrel onto the frame. Also, the current Beretta .25 and .32 cal pistols have a pin in that location that allows the barrel to swing up so you can see the chamber or clean the barrel.

The reciever you show is in poor condition, incomplete, missing nealy all parts. I am surprised it has anything other than a nominal value. I would think your friend would just give it to you if he didn't want it. It doesn't have any providence or documented history does it...?
    Last edited by greco; 04-10-2010 at 04:24 AM.

Hi greco, I've not bought it.

Quote by greco View Post
    The reciever you show is in poor condition, incomplete, missing nealy all parts. I am surprised it has anything other than a nominal value. I would think your friend would just give it to you if he didn't want it. It doesn't have any providence or documented history does it...?
    The mention of buying this relic sorta blew past me, I have to totally
    Agree with greco, it's not worth much at all, it's basically a conversation piece, unless you can pin some history to it I wouldn't give much (if anything) for it.

Mike

?

Now, the Luger.......hmmmm?!?!

Here is the luger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Relic gun   Relic gun  

Relic gun   Relic gun  

?

Am I mistaken? Can you own a working firearm in Barcelona (Spain)?? What would you do with this? Any history behind it?? Can you buy a deactivated Luger? I am speechless (almost).

Thats nice mate, do I see a few rounds left in the mag?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast