Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reorganising my gun room, phase 1

Article about: Hi, Got some work to do in the next months. I'm recently converting my mancave. Previously i had a large displaycabinet bought from a shop. The thing blocked a large part of the view and it

Quote by paco View Post
    So,
    ..... the constructor sucked and turned out to be a rooky. ....
    That guy took a serious risk! You never showed him your collection!?? (lol!!);-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Awesome & Amazing Collection!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

wow what an amazing collection, must be years in the making on this one. Hopefully some day after i finish school my collection may compare ahaha.

Reorganising my gun room, phase 1

I cant imagine the cost to maintain a supply of ammunition for all those different calibers.

MAP
    ?

That Ma Deuce is just awesome!!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Amazing.. you could raise your own private army ;-)

Dreadful mess ... better get cracking on the clean up......I cant see the walls or the floor

Awesome collection BTW

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Times like this the work "collection" is inadequate. Our friend here has an Armoury.

Wonder how many gun wipes you would go through one would imagine a fair few along with once you get to the end its time to start again. The thing I am looking at now is with any collection no matter of what and how big that if one falls off the perch it is catered for to stop squabbling sad as it may seem in that collection there there is 0000's of $'s tied up dare I say it from personal experience I have seen the worst come out of people when there is something of value with the demise of the owner.
    Your lucky to be able to amass such a diverse collection of working fire arms for us here to have that lot would see us in jail as an undesirable and the key thrown into Davey Jones locker...................

My apologies did not look at the date on the original post sorry guys.

What a collection! Well done!

?

- - ------- - -

Quote by CINDERSII View Post
    Wonder how many gun wipes you would go through one would imagine a fair few along with once you get to the end its time to start again. The thing I am looking at now is with any collection no matter of what and how big that if one falls off the perch it is catered for to stop squabbling sad as it may seem in that collection there there is 0000's of $'s tied up dare I say it from personal experience I have seen the worst come out of people when there is something of value with the demise of the owner.
    Your lucky to be able to amass such a diverse collection of working fire arms for us here to have that lot would see us in jail as an undesirable and the key thrown into Davey Jones locker...................

My apologies did not look at the date on the original post sorry guys.
    The cleaning is an never ending story with a happy ending ; )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3