Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Russian capture K98

Article about: The gun legislation in Europe is ridiculous, to an extent you would not even imagine. In Denmark, IF you are allowed to own a firearm, you would have to store it in a gun club. Only after ye

?

Default Re: Russian capture K98

The gun legislation in Europe is ridiculous, to an extent you would not even imagine. In Denmark, IF you are allowed to own a firearm, you would have to store it in a gun club. Only after years of membership you would be allowed to have in your home, and ONLY in a safe. It is only legal to have your gun outside the safe for cleaning and maintenance. If you would use this gun for home defense against intruders, you WILL go to jail. Without a doubt. European governments have disarmed their population long time ago, and for a reason. The Founding Fathers of USA deliberately made the the right to keep and bear arms so that the population would be able to protect themselves against a hostile and corrupt government. It is written in the constitution or Bill of Rights. I read it many years ago, and actually got surprised. I will never forget that passage.

It sounds like America is going to be the place to be when the zombie apocalypse hits. lol... You guys in Europe had better learn how to use bows!

?

That's a fact Mo.

The Founding Fathers (with the assistance of many other scholars and very bright people) knew what they were doing and knew EXACTLY what they did not want. I have a friend whose mother was stabbed to death by her boyfriend. Are we banning knives next??? Bad things always have and always will happen. Welcome to life. No one gets out alive, anyway. My father traveled abroad on government business for 20 years, and it was nothing for him to be in a European country where you didn't even see guns because of the restrictions, and then fly to Lebanon and go shoot an AK-47 off the side of a mountain. The world is an interesting place. There is something special about knowing my H&K pistol is loaded, sitting in a drawer next to me while I sleep. No government can't provide that kind of instant security or defense!

?

I think cars kill a lot more people than guns.... In Europe it almost only the criminals who is armed. And then the cops of course, but they get into all sorts of trouble when they use them. And they are busy too. But in Russia we don't have this problem. We can buy Traumatic guns, and a gun license cost about 1000-2000$ depending on the bribe index of the day.

I think the rate in the USA is one person dies in a car collision every 30 seconds or so. That's a lot of people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2