Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Russian Maxim M1910

Article about: I am putting the finishing touches to this package. The belt loader and armor plate (IMA repro, sorry) are inbound. I decided it was time to buy one, looking at the prices and the way they'v

Great site - thank you, Ade.
    Good advice, too.

Will update here, soon,

Have you had chance to shoot her yet?

I have been lucky enough to fire one live care of the Army. They are very accurate and don't move around much due to the weight. We shot at 300m and were only allowed to fire short 7 to 10 round bursts as the range Officer was worried about his targets!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

No I haven't properly, yet - I use a private range here, that is booked out quite a lot, we tried this weekend for a group of us, but it is a holiday so a popular time -
    (It went out once without the Sokolov or adequate gear, as a test, and I know it works, but next time will be an event.)
    I will take pictures.

Here is the top cover - light is at an angle to enhance stamping - honestly the SA was harder to see without it, lol.
    Adrian - I really like the look of the padded cold weather jackets, although you're the right the prices are almost comparable with 3R uniforms.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian Maxim M1910  

?

Excellent weapon.. I'm loving it...So thank you very much for posting the pictures...Cheers Terry.

Just a piece of information from a Finnish guy.. The stamps say "repaired in 1942 at PT's"

PT is short for Partaterä company. It was a small company making razor blades in Helsinki, Finland. Founded in 1937. Later it made all kinds of things out of metal.

Fantastic!!!!! Thank you!
    I will write that info. down and keep it with the spare parts paperwork -

Love this site!

Pit.

Hi Totaali, thanks for the nice info and welcome to the forum!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Getting things in order for the shoot tomorrow.

I really like the Finnish loader - what a civilized way to load up!

Super cool Maxim Pit.
    Great thread mate, most interesting.
    Can't wait to see the lead and brass fly.

Cheers mate
    Dave

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast