Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Semi auto MG08 Spandau Maxim gun

Article about: Well here is my semi-auto MG08 Spandau Maxim on the sled mount. I need to refinish the new side plate but it is now functional again. The water jacket still wears its 100 year old original c

CaptMax
    ?

Default Semi auto MG08 Spandau Maxim gun

Well here is my semi-auto MG08 Spandau Maxim on the sled mount. I need to refinish the new side plate but it is now functional again.
    The water jacket still wears its 100 year old original camouflage paint as does the sled with it's hand painted III Machine Gun Corp markings. I have the sled tools, AA mount, spare barrel, armor shields, belts, steam chest, and a Zf12 optic. I still need the spare locks and broken shell extractors for the sled boxes and a steam hose though. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
    CaptMax

Spa

CBH
    ?

Welcome to the Forum , I hope you'll enjoy your time here . We have some wonderful WWI collectors in our ranks .

That's a beautiful weapon you have there , nicely photographed thank you for sharing .

Hello, nice piece with armor shields ! Rare.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/