Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SG 43 Rebuild Questions

Article about: Gents I'm considering buying the SG43 parts kit. Has anyone does this? How do you think the welding of the reciever will go (note: its cut in three pieces and I will have a proffesional do t

Default SG 43 Rebuild Questions

Gents

I'm considering buying the SG43 parts kit. Has anyone does this? How do you think the welding of the reciever will go (note: its cut in three pieces and I will have a proffesional do the welding) ? Also, I asked what dates were on the weapon they said they didn't know. Thoughts
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SG 43 Rebuild Questions  

Default Re: SG 43 Rebuild Questions

SG43 receiver reweld - BeltfedShooters.com

it can be done by a experienced machinist/welder/ builder. but for the average individual that has never built recievers or does not have a high level of welding skill, NO

Thanks. Plan to pay a welder to do it.

good idea. I take it you know the requirements of section 922R-us parts count?

that is going to be one helluva shooter if shes done right ! you will have to post some pics!