Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Shooting This One Sunday

Article about: My Finnish m/91 long rifle, made at Sestroretsk in 1917 and still with the original barrel in good nick with a new 2 piece WW2 Finnish stock-will be using it at the WAAAS collectible long ar

Default Shooting This One Sunday

My Finnish m/91 long rifle, made at Sestroretsk in 1917 and still with the original barrel in good nick with a new 2 piece WW2 Finnish stock-will be using it at the WAAAS collectible long arm shoot and BBQ-we shall see how the old veteran goes!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Shooting This One Sunday   Shooting This One Sunday  

Shooting This One Sunday  

Anxious to hear the results. Let us know when you can. Thanks for showing.

Nice one! Long arm shoot and barbecue. I like the sound of that.

Sweet rifle!

I have a Finn'd M91, it is a 1896 Sestroyetsk receiver with a 1942 VKT barrel. First surplus rifle I ever bought, I thought it was a normal 91/30 at the time.

It was a cold, wet, windy morning on the range (it's the middle of winter here!)-I don't shoot rifles very much, so no great feats of marksmanship from me-rifle had trouble chambering the first round of each group of 5 in the mag which may be a problem with the feed spring or just my hand charging the mag. Still a fun day out.