Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Show your home defense firearms!

Article about: how about a Sentry Gun for home defense I saw these things the other day and just couldn't help mentioning them. The videos are scary

John12341234
    ?

Default Re: Show your home defense firearms!

how about a Sentry Gun for home defense
    I saw these things the other day and just couldn't help mentioning them. The videos are scary

?

I have a deactivated Mosin rifle with bayonet, all I can afford for home defence in the U.K. lol

I've got my 7mm Mauser 95 Short Rifle in case the British come back to tax our tea, and a machete for close-combat, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I've got my 7mm Mauser 95 Short Rifle in case the British come back to tax our tea, and a machete for close-combat, lol...
    cheers, Glenn
    Hi

Que KradSpam!

Cameron

All the above is completely unnecessary. I have found that by pushing 'er indoors out of the bedroom door at the appropriate moment has the effect of causing the intruder to involuntarily lose control of his bowels and run off screaming into the night.

For those with a sterner constitution, I arm her with a 5 cell Maglite to beat the bugger to death with whilst I call the Police from under the bedclothes......Sorted!
    Attached Images Attached Images Show your home defense firearms! 
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

This shows my 1911 with my cast handloads. Those are critter-"gitter" loads. When I carry in town, I load with Gold Dot 230 grain.

I also keep the Mosin loaded for longer-range shots. I just moved into the city from the country as the new wife doesn't like the country -- yet! -- but the office is still in the country as my profession requires me to be able to step out back and fire a few rounds from time-to-time.

Regards,

Josh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2