Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Some Of My Class III Weapons At MG Shoot

Article about: A few photos of the line at the Big Sandy Shoot. Enjoy.

Default Re: Some Of My Class III Weapons At MG Shoot

Great photos, events and mgs, samnev...They make us, living in other countries, drooling with excitement...
    Is that a .45 that you're packing in the first photo ?
    Take care, Thanos.

?

Quote by COLT 1911A1 View Post
    Great photos, events and mgs, samnev...They make us, living in other countries, drooling with excitement...
    Is that a .45 that you're packing in the first photo ?
    Take care, Thanos.
    Hi Thanos,
    Thanks for the kind words. Yes, that is a .45 on my hip. To be Specific a Smith & Wesson Stainless 1911. I don't shoot any of my Curio & Relic .45's. The Smith is my favorite and with my SIG P 220 Stainless. I alternate them depending on my mood. Lots of rattle snake in AZ so you can never be to careful. We get many citizens of other countries at our shoots and we are only to happy too give them some trigger time. Last visitors shooting were IIRC were from France.
    Take care, Regards,
    Sam

holy shootin match !

you got some awesome rifles sam ! err.......I mean MACHINE GUNS too

are my eyes playing tricks on me with this monitor of mine...........or is that a recoiless rifle next to the ole cannon?

edit to add .....what model is it??

?

Quote by command450 View Post
    holy shootin match !

you got some awesome rifles sam ! err.......I mean MACHINE GUNS too

are my eyes playing tricks on me with this monitor of mine...........or is that a recoiless rifle next to the ole cannon?

edit to add .....what model is it??
    I believe it is a Swedish 20mm Lathi Anti Tank Gun if it is the one one the stand up mount..
    Regards,
    Sam

Quote by samnev View Post
    Hi Thanos,
    Thanks for the kind words. Yes, that is a .45 on my hip. To be Specific a Smith & Wesson Stainless 1911. I don't shoot any of my Curio & Relic .45's. The Smith is my favorite and with my SIG P 220 Stainless. I alternate them depending on my mood. Lots of rattle snake in AZ so you can never be to careful. We get many citizens of other countries at our shoots and we are only to happy too give them some trigger time. Last visitors shooting were IIRC were from France.
    Take care, Regards,
    Sam
    That's great, Sam...I can only hope that sometime i can visit the U.S. as i have a childhood-pal living in Brooklyn NY, and maybe take a stroll and have the chance to participate in such an event...
    I'm a big fan of the .45 too, since i was issued one when serving my Army duty back in 1988...Otherwise i had a Glock 17 and later a 19 when participating in IPSC...
    Keep on posting your impressive guns, take care, Thanos.

?

Thanos,
    If you ever get to AZ look me up. Perhaps we can arrange a small outing here in Prescott. Throw an MG 42 or MG 34 and a PPSh or Thompson in my truck and have a blast. I am always looking for some more trigger time.I'll try to keep posting but it isn't easy to get decent photos with my camera and/or poor eye sight.
    Sam

PS I was born in Brooklyn, NY many years ago.

Quote by samnev View Post
    Thanos,
    If you ever get to AZ look me up. Perhaps we can arrange a small outing here in Prescott. Throw an MG 42 or MG 34 and a PPSh or Thompson in my truck and have a blast. I am always looking for some more trigger time.I'll try to keep posting but it isn't easy to get decent photos with my camera and/or poor eye sight.
    Sam

PS I was born in Brooklyn, NY many years ago.
    Thank you for your kind invitation, Sam. I can only hope that i'll have this journey, for the time being...
    Take care, Thanos.
    PS : As i'm 48 yo, i'm begining to face some poor eye sight too....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3