Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Soviet Infantry weapons collection

Article about: Hi Guys, I though that you might be interested to see some of my WW2 Soviet Infantry weapons? It is my ambition to try and obtain one of each weapon This is a long term project As I live in

Default Re: Soviet Infantry weapons collection

Hi Ade
    Thanks for that i try to get early dates with matching nos if pos. cant' afford most of the german stuff though.
    i would like to get my hands on a russian ww2 flare pistol any idea where one mite find one?
    all the usual dealers (worldwide, ryton etc have non)
    i have a soft spot for flare pistols but find them a hard to come by but i suppose they were never isued in the same numbers as other arms.
    Andy

Hi Andy, I have only seen these for sale outside of the UK: so that is no good to us. I suspect stocks of these exist in the Ukraine where Tony gets most of his stock from. Maybe one day he will import some if this is the case?

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Ade
    Thanks for that i will have to ask see what the chances are?
    found this pick on the internet they look a bit like the ww1 french pistoles though they are a little smaller and made of brass.
    Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soviet Infantry weapons collection  
    Attached Images Attached Images Soviet Infantry weapons collection 

?

This is soviet flare gun model 1926. Developed in Izhevsk in designing bureau led by V. Fedorov. It was in heavy use for more than 30 years. Most common signal pistol of Red Army in WWII.
    Versions with dual barrels and with long barrel also existed for the Navy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soviet Infantry weapons collection  

?

With outbreak of the war new version was developed in designing bureau led by Shpagin. It was adopted in yearly 1942 as OSH-42 (Osvetitelniy pistolet Shpagina model 1942)

?

In 1944 yet another version was adopted as SPSH-44 (Signalniy Pistolet Shpagina model 1944). This model with some minor modifications still in heavy use in all ex-USSR countries to the present day. It was also produced in most of Warsaw pact countries like Czechoslovakia, Poland, Romania etc.

Hi Vadim, thanks for showing these. We do not see these here in the UK.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi wish we could get hold of these over here very basic looking but the russians didnt seem to go for frills just function.
    nice picks thanks for showing.
    Andy

?

Developed by Korovin in mid-twenties, this pistol was adopted as TK-26 (Tula Korovin model 1926). It was used mostly by top commanding personnel.

Basic, and serviceable, what a concept!

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast