Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Spare magazines for UK deacts

Article about: Hi Guys.Does any one know a good source for spare magazines for UK deacts please?I was hoping tp pick some up at War and Peace Show but dont know if I will now be going this year.If any one

?

Default Spare magazines for UK deacts

Hi Guys.Does any one know a good source for spare magazines for UK deacts please?I was hoping tp pick some up at War and Peace Show but dont know if I will now be going this year.If any one sees a seller with a good selection please would You pass His details on to Me? Many Thanks

And these, what are you after in particular?

Magazines
    Ben

?

Thanks Ben.Im after German WW1/WW2 pistol mags mostly (Walther,Browning).There used to be a guy at Beltring who had more than You could shake a stick at but I cant think who He was LOL.I believe this happens as You get older

Mate I have some browning mags somewhere, not sure how many but British ones if any good (you can have them)

- - ------- - -

BTW will be posting a nice 1942 luger tomorrow
    Ben

?

Thanks Ben.Its the usual thing of when You look for something in particular You cant find it and kick Yourself for not having got the things when You saw them.I look forward to seeing the Luger

Those are some useful links -
    Supply and demand I suppose -
    Saw about 10 I would buy right now if they were available in the US - even at current conversion rate - at that price.
    (SMG, LMG only - the rifle and pistol mags seem about the same price as here or more expensive.)

Hi Lew,
    I know waht you mean about trying to find the ones you want, i have been trying to get hold of a 1905 .32 Webley & Scott 8 round Semi Auto mag for my deac pistol. But it is really elusive so will just have to wait.
    Dave.

?

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi Lew,
    I know waht you mean about trying to find the ones you want, i have been trying to get hold of a 1905 .32 Webley & Scott 8 round Semi Auto mag for my deac pistol. But it is really elusive so will just have to wait.
    Dave.
    Wow good luck Dave.That is a rare beast.I dont think it will come cheap either