Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Spreewerk P38 cyq s/n 4024f - what is it's value

Article about: I just inherited this nice piece and wondered what anyone thought it would be worth. The cyq was a late war mass produced unit so I know it's not real expensive. Please let me know what you

?

Default Spreewerk P38 cyq s/n 4024f - what is it's value

I just inherited this nice piece and wondered what anyone thought it would be worth. The cyq was a late war mass produced unit so I know it's not real expensive. Please let me know what you think
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Spreewerk P38 cyq s/n 4024f - what is it's value   Spreewerk P38 cyq s/n 4024f - what is it's value  

Spreewerk P38 cyq s/n 4024f - what is it's value   Spreewerk P38 cyq s/n 4024f - what is it's value  

Spreewerk P38 cyq s/n 4024f - what is it's value   Spreewerk P38 cyq s/n 4024f - what is it's value  

Default Re: Spreewerk P38 cyq s/n 4024f - what is it's value

who did you inherit this from and do you know how long they had it? the key to its value,would be if the finish is original and if its all matching,which does appear to be.a late war p38 would have machine marks and tooling marks,from the rushed production. if its a straight p38...that one is VERY nice condition,for a late war.

holster and other mag?