Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sten Gun

Article about: Hi everyone, recently bought this deactivated British Sten Mark 2 made by Elkington and Co. Birmingham. Any comments welcome. Doug

Thumbs up

Lovely photo and a great collectors' item. Well done !

Very nice.

Quote by Sarge View Post
    I feel sorry for all of you that live in a country with "Stupid" gun laws like that. I could/would NOT do so!
    I fortunate not only to live in the USA, But to also live in a Very gun friendly state - Colorado.
    I have 3 Mk II Stens and a Mk I Bren Gun - ALL are shooters. Unfortunately the Stens are new tube guns rather than originals, but the originals were way to expensive for me when I bought what I have 20+ years ago.
    Sarge
    I live on the Isle of Man, part of the British Isles but not part of the UK (if that makes sense) Like you, we are a little more liberal with guns, we can at least own hand guns
    Funny thing about shooting, most people baulk at the idea of shooters, there seems to be a stigma against us. They have just held the Island Games in Jersey. The IOM shooting team won more medals total that any other contingent they sent, and guess what.... They never even got a metion in the paper
    Team Isle of Man heads home triumphant | Isle of Man News | News | Manx Radio

Sad state of affairs!
    Myself, I own 15 hand guns, from a .22 to .45 A1 Colt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2