Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Steyr m-95

Article about: i have STEYR m-95 long rifle deactiveted ! i think its made for first world war for austrian soldat

Default Re: Steyr m-95

come from my friend (dead). the steyr is deactiveted look the chamber is open , the last pic

Quote by NSDAP42 View Post
    come from my friend (dead). the steyr is deactiveted look the chamber is open , the last pic
    Ouch! Thats a shame.

?

Quote by Pierre N View Post
    i have STEYR m-95 long rifle deactiveted ! i think its made for first world war for austrian soldat
    Dear Pierre,

I am also a collectioner and I am from Bulgaria. During Communist regieme in Bulgaria, the military education was a must. The weapons used during these trainings were mainly Manlicher M95 and AK-47. The rifle on this picture is just like the ones I am talking about. The wooden parts were all painted in black paint. Take a closer look at your rifle and see if there are any black stripes or any traces of black paint. Right after the Communist regieme fell, the Ministry of Defence started selling these diactivated rifles. On the way yours is deactivated, I can assure you that this rifle comes from Bulgaria.

I hope I was of any help.

Kind Regards,

Chris from Bulgaria

I love the picture with the turtle!

Mat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2