Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

stg44 parts

Article about: So, I'm obsessed with the stg44, lol......and since I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to own one,(who has an extra\\$25-40 grand just laying around) I've been collecting wartime Kurtz rounds

?

Default stg44 parts

So, I'm obsessed with the stg44, lol......and since I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to own one,(who has an extra$25-40 grand just laying around) I've been collecting wartime Kurtz rounds by head stamp and year. Also been picking up bits and pieces,I have a magazine....I'm looking for an original site hood, if anyone can help me out. I'm doing a little display. I only am looking for original items.

?

You can get a nice all matching MP 44/STG 44 for $20-$22K

?

Maybe get yourself one of the .22 versions that are being made.
    GSG Schmeisser StG-44 22 Long Rifle Semi-Automatic Carbine from American Tactical Imports
    Semper Fi
    Phil

There are some original Stg44 parts for sale on US Ebay right now...you might want to take a look...
    cheers, Glenn

When we went into Afghanistan a storage locker was found that contained approx. 5000 mint STG44s. No word on what became of them or how they came to be there.

?

I've looked on eBay,I don't want relics, lol......also,I don't want repro anything........especially a STG! I'm looking for nice, original parts guys :-)

Hi,

I have restored and own two -
    I built mine from parts kits, one became a 922r compliant semi auto only - the other is a dummy built on a Shoei replica gun receiver - they are both Haenel X block - late war - marked MP44.

For replacement parts, you can use Gunbroker and Ebay a lot.
    Also - STG44

For the US compliance parts and some original parts - Jerry, at recon ordnance is great - they also have Czech ammo - Home Page

These guys sometimes have stuff - but they also sell reproduction items as original, caveat emptor - Recherche - A.A.S.

IMA-USA - I bought a firing pin here - Search results for: 'mp44' ima-usa.com

Mags turn up all the time, just watch GB, they start around $350 and go up to $800 - careful buying items from abroad - many gun parts require import paperwork.

I collect parts and ammo, too -
    I just bought two stocks off GB, don't have guns for them yet, but one was an large MP43 one - so I wanted it.

There are three or four GB sellers who do not have stores, but specialize in hard to find STG items, you just have to keep watching.

Make sure you get Sturmgewehr by Collectors Grade Publications, it is excellent.

Be VERY careful buying mag pouches use a collector forum to verify any purchase, with photos, the fake pouches now are insanely well forged!
    Old Yugo ones are being sold as WW2 era.
    Mags are being copied and copied really well, Thailand, China, and who knows where else.
    At one time you could buy 1001 marked DDR mags cheaply, now those are also expensive.
    Parts are being copied by companies and sold as original so be careful.

Start buying the neccesary items just to have the skeleton of an MP44 and then make a nice wooden frame and place them in order inside it in order to remind of the gun! Thus you will have the basics of the gun!
    You may want to add a nice print of a period photograph with a soldier bearing his Stg44 as a background to complete your frame! You can have a lot of fun time while decorating your wall with this!

Something like this...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture stg44 parts  

My collection started here, with this book:

Then I got this book:

I think the bolt was the hardest part to source.

Still a work in progress in this picture:

If you find a front grip (fore-grip) spare, let me know, these parts are hard to find - Zib has repro ones but do not ship to the US I am currently using an airsoft one, and it is much thinner steel than the original.
    Last edited by pitfighter; 11-05-2014 at 03:18 AM.

You don't nee $25,000-$40,000 to buy one.

I just purchased a full auto C&R WW2 bring back from a dealer in your state for $16,900, and it's in great shape.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast