Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

storing pistol

Article about: what is the best way to store and keep in great condition a pistol?? thanks for all replies

?

Default storing pistol

what is the best way to store and keep in great condition a pistol?? thanks for all replies

Default Re: storing pistol

if you want to store and put it away for a long time.... well cosmoline does the trick.

?

Quote by octavian View Post
    if you want to store and put it away for a long time.... well cosmoline does the trick.
    they still use cosmoline??...I like your picture...I see him on TV every Saturday night

Quote by bronk View Post
    what is the best way to store and keep in great condition a pistol?? thanks for all replies
    Down the front of yo pants brother! Gives a nice feelin' o' security and the chicks think ya'll look like that John Holmes dude...... !!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

cosmoline will work, But I use "Rig" grease. I had a customer that had his safe full of old new in the box handguns. " This was His retirement fund". he used this product and they stayed quite well and no messes as you have with the old Military cosmoline. This porduct comes in jars.
    Hope this helps.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Quote by guns ltd View Post
    cosmoline will work, But I use "Rig" grease. I had a customer that had his safe full of old new in the box handguns. " This was His retirement fund". he used this product and they stayed quite well and no messes as you have with the old Military cosmoline. This porduct comes in jars.
    Hope this helps.

John
    thanks...all/as much given info welcomed..ty

- - Updated - -

that's why you're BIG red