Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sturmgewehr 44

Article about: Hi guys! Long time no see, it's been a while since I've been looking to get myself something, and since this opportunity came along I wouldn't mind showing it off to you before I'll make a d

Default Sturmgewehr 44

Hi guys!

Long time no see, it's been a while since I've been looking to get myself something, and since this opportunity came along I wouldn't mind showing it off to you before I'll make a decision.
    (It's deactivated)
    It's not possible to disassemble the rifle and I am not really sure if it's all matching numbers yet...
    The seller looks legit and if... if I decide to get it.. I'll prob use Paypal
    I can only say that (she) want about 2437 pounds or 2785 pounds. (3825$ or 4372$).
    First time even thinking about buying a STG44, so I am really not sure if it's a good/ok deal after all since it cannot be disassembly, it might get or have problems with the bolt

Guys, do you have any opinion on this one?

oder? ...

Sturmgewehr 44Sturmgewehr 44

Sturmgewehr 44

Default Re: Sturmgewehr 44

Looks fine.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nice looking rifle Normandie. As far as the price I can tell you that one was turned in to the police in Conn. U.S.A. recently during a gun buy back. It had belonged to her late husband who had brought it back from overseas during WW2. One officer who was well versed in weapons stated its value at $3500 to $4000. Of course it was still capable of firing. Hope they let her sell it but being full auto it is a sticky situation and was not a registered machine gun. Your price could be in the ball park as I am sure they are rare. Hope this helps some.

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    Nice looking rifle Normandie. As far as the price I can tell you that one was turned in to the police in Conn. U.S.A. recently during a gun buy back. It had belonged to her late husband who had brought it back from overseas during WW2. One officer who was well versed in weapons stated its value at $3500 to $4000. Of course it was still capable of firing. Hope they let her sell it but being full auto it is a sticky situation and was not a registered machine gun. Your price could be in the ball park as I am sure they are rare. Hope this helps some.
    I think that officer's pricing was way out of whack. There was a deactivated one near me that sold within the last year for $5000. I've seen live ones priced at $15,000-$20,000

There's a full-auto matching MP43 for sale within walking distance of my apartment. Too bad it's $25,000...

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    I think that officer's pricing was way out of whack. There was a deactivated one near me that sold within the last year for $5000. I've seen live ones priced at $15,000-$20,000
    You are correct indeed. Was a typo on my part. Even a deact is worth a considerable amount. I regret the error.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    There's a full-auto matching MP43 for sale within walking distance of my apartment. Too bad it's $25,000...
    Can you hold it at least?

I regret not snapping a photo with the deact one that was near me... I remember the stock being loose.

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    You are correct indeed. Was a typo on my part. Even a deact is worth a considerable amount. I regret the error.
    No worries, sir!

Pricing was $35,000 - $40,000 on the Conn. rifle.

Dusty

?

Quote by dustyr55 View Post
    Pricing was $35,000 - $40,000 on the Conn. rifle.

Dusty
    For an unregistered MP 44 that can't be made legal. Their is no way it can be sold since it's unregistered. The only value it has is if they let her have it cut and sold for parts kit. These days even that would bring $3K-$4K. I have a fully active all matching 95% MP 44 with 7 mags (previously posted) and there is no way I could anywhere near $35,000.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast