Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Suffering from WW2 gun withdrawal symptoms! (My small collection)

Article about: Nice collection mate, the Bren has a Mk3 Bren butt fitted which is slightly unusual on a Mk2 as the Mk2 butts lasted really well. Ref the rust on the SMLE bayonet, lots of wd40 or light oil

Default Re: Suffering from WW2 gun withdrawal symptoms! (My small collection)

Nice collection mate, the Bren has a Mk3 Bren butt fitted which is slightly unusual on a Mk2 as the Mk2 butts lasted really well. Ref the rust on the SMLE bayonet, lots of wd40 or light oil and a copper brush/copper coin will remove the rust but not the steal and help protect it. I reckon it will come up with a nice patina.

Reg
    ?

Nice collection, I like the Chasepot personally, I almost went for one in poor condition at Stoneleigh but fell for a beaten Mexican Mauser instead. Thanks for the pictures.

Best wishes

Reg

?

Very nice! I like the Mosin!!Thanks for sharing.mine is in firing condition. I own a Finnish Mosin-Nagant.Also I have a Winchester model 12 made in 1929 Heres a couple pics .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Suffering from WW2 gun withdrawal symptoms! (My small collection)   Suffering from WW2 gun withdrawal symptoms! (My small collection)  

Suffering from WW2 gun withdrawal symptoms! (My small collection)   Suffering from WW2 gun withdrawal symptoms! (My small collection)  

Suffering from WW2 gun withdrawal symptoms! (My small collection)   Suffering from WW2 gun withdrawal symptoms! (My small collection)  

Suffering from WW2 gun withdrawal symptoms! (My small collection)  
    Last edited by Dean; 05-07-2013 at 08:03 AM.

Hi,
    Really nice collection i would like another rifle to go woth what i have but no room at the mo,
    so will have to wait. I love my Mosins, enfields and mauser, but i still want another bren i have a inglis Mk1, 1942, but would like a lithgow.
    dave.

?

Just thought I'd ask if you have got any more guns ? Im looking out for a SMLE ...

?

love ya Thompson by the way its an old spec version a Model 1928A1 which is the type i would love to have

Thompson 1928 Cutts compensator - old spec, front vertical grip, Lyman battle sights, top cocking lever.

Just added this one to the collection. A 1942 dated Italian Carcona carbine in a mauser stock!?

?

Great collection....really too bad you can't fire any of them. I have a SMLE No3, a 1944 Longbranch and I just bought an M1 Garand which is in perfect condition. We are lucky here because I take all of these out to the range quite often.....love hearing the PING the M1 makes after the last shot!

very nice collection love the bren the most always been my favourite first gun i ever brought and all that

tom

Hi

I am new to the forum and have a collection of World War One and World War Two militaria! And i hope one day I can have a collection like yours!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast