Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Swedish Lahti Holster?

Article about: Hi all. I go this with another holster recently, but am having trouble identifying it. From the crown on the tab I am guessing it is Swedish which to me would indicate that it was for the La

Default Swedish Lahti Holster?

Hi all. I go this with another holster recently, but am having trouble identifying it. From the crown on the tab I am guessing it is Swedish which to me would indicate that it was for the Lahti pistol. However, although I can find similar holsters, I cannot find this type specifically. Does anyone here know more about such things? Cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Swedish Lahti Holster?   Swedish Lahti Holster?  

Swedish Lahti Holster?   Swedish Lahti Holster?  

Looks like a Danish Army crown stamp to me if that helps

That, and,I know that the Finnish Lahti pistols had a fairly distinctive type of holster they came with so the Swedish couldn't be too awfully different. The retaining straps on them were threaded through a metal loop-rather than the stud like on this one. .
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by kradman View Post
    Looks like a Danish Army crown stamp to me if that helps
    Thanks for the reply, it could well be, although again the interweb doesn't come up with anything.

These are the similar holsters as Wagriff has described.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Swedish Lahti Holster?  

The Finnish Lahti holster look like PO8 holsters with only a differet striping tool pouch inside the lid of the holster , i am think the original holster shown may be Danish Police as i know they had some Lahti pistols

i have a bunch of swedish l35 HUSQVARNA M40 HOLSTERS FOR SALE
    HOLSTERS
    k_BOLTZ2@COMCAST.NET