Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

These just don't walk into my shop..

Article about: Cody: Could you please explain what you mean by "shooters kit?" Thanks. Luke

Cody: Could you please explain what you mean by "shooters kit?"
    Thanks.

Luke

Very very nice.........

a great rifle,well done.

BEAUTIFUL RIFLE!!!! I have only seen 1 in person. An antique dealer had one with the original scope mounted to it.... but he wanted 6 Grand..... unfortunately I am a college student lol

Wow!! Now that is a score Cody. Saw a couple at a Gun Show a couple years back and they were asking five thousand for them. Mauser kar 98ks all matching in good shape can go for near fifteen hundred out my way. If I may suggest Gun Boards Forum has a special section for G 43 and 41s that you may want to show your pics on. Lots of collectors there with some good info. Thanks for showing us a real treat and am glad to hear from you.

Not mint?? What the H*** more do you want?? It even has the original sling and spare Parts! If you wanna Sell this sad old pile of a relic, let me know! I'd be Quite interested!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Not mint?? What the H*** more do you want?? It even has the original sling and spare Parts! If you wanna Sell this sad old pile of a relic, let me know! I'd be Quite interested!
    Yeah these are neat Wagriff. Just thought I would mention there is a book called "Hitlers Garands" on the subject of 41s and 43s. Well worth reading. Best Wishes

?

Cody,
    Have you had the gutz apart, and Identified the "burr" ??

Gary J.

The Shooters Kit is available from Apfeltor Waffenfabrik - G43 Restoration Services and Shooters Kits G43 K43 G41. It basically bullet proofs your rifle from some of the gas related issues that these G/K 43s had.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    It's not mint because Mitchell's Mauser didn't sell it to me (SARCASM)

Well, it wasn't mint before I cleaned it up, it barely cycled but I cleaned out the old German dirt. Okay, it's pretty mint

I would only trade this rifle for a SS Visor Cap... maybe..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast