Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tokarev TT33 made 1952

Article about: This is my Tokarev-hadn't looked that closely at it until I stripped it for cleaning last week and then I realised it had never been shot looking at the barrel and other internals-it was mad

Default Tokarev TT33 made 1952

This is my Tokarev-hadn't looked that closely at it until I stripped it for cleaning last week and then I realised it had never been shot looking at the barrel and other internals-it was made in 1952 when the Makarov was taking over as the standard Soviet pistol and this one probably went to 'war stocks'-hasn't been arsenal refinished and indeed the blueing is very thin on the top of the slide from storage wear. Straight from Eastern Europe with no US import marks and no safety as made.
    I will be shooting it (and my Makarov) this weekend at the WA Arms and Armour Society collectable pistol shoot this weekend. Yipee, Comrades!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tokarev TT33 made 1952   Tokarev TT33 made 1952  

Tokarev TT33 made 1952   Tokarev TT33 made 1952  

Tokarev TT33 made 1952  

?

Default re: Tokarev TT33 made 1952

Great pistol I have a bring back Vietnam and I love to shoot it . You will have a lot of fun with it. Gary

Default Re: Tokarev TT33 made 1952

These are really cool pistols. I'd love to have one of Ho Chi Min's bring backs Gary. The 7.62 x 25mm ammo for this gun will easily defeat a standard III A level vest that most police officers in the US wear. The Wolf Gold, 85 gr ammo reaches 1700 FPS. I saw a vest that my department shot with Tokarev ammo, very, very wicked to say the least! All you can do is hope you've got a ceramic insert.

Jay

?

Jay it is a snapping round,but lots of fun to shoot . Winter vest no trama plate .

The 7.62 x 25mm round is amongst others that will be shot against this kevlar C1 helmet to see how resistant it really is...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tokarev TT33 made 1952  

Great pistol in mint cond. lithgow...Have fun with it...
    Regards, Thanos.

?

Lithgow i take you can have live firing weapons in OZ??

?

GREAT gun ! You are very lucky to be able too shoot your collection !

Kind regards
    Alex

Tango-yes, as a licensed collector it's possible to own live weapons-no automatic rifles or SMGs but pistols/bolt or lever action rifles are OK-it's even possible to shoot them on an occasional basis with the help of a collector club.

?

Cool i didnt know that..I just thought Oz would be a bit like the UK getting harder!! if you are allowed to own weapons in this country im not even sure of that!!! All mine are de-acts.. mind you saying that i spent 23 years playing with live weapons & i still do now so i had my fill!! Cheers Terry ..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast