Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

TT-30 Tokarev- marking identification

Article about: Thanks for the clarification. I thought that the marks being made at two separate times (ten years apart) as kanister mentions implied military servicing. Mat

?

Default Re: TT-30 Tokarev- marking identification

Thanks! This is from Ryton Arms, matching frame and slide. There is a triangle mark with RAP or RAF inside, it isn't particularly clear on the right edge. There is also something that looks like TRADE lightly stamped on the right side frame. The holster is marked (possibly named?) with a letter Đ in it, so I originally thought it may be Serbian/Croatian, but I know absolutely nothing about these languages.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture TT-30 Tokarev- marking identification   TT-30 Tokarev- marking identification  

Is that a wooden grip example? Also, I'd like to know the meaning of the 'Trade' stamp, as one of my examples features this too.

Mat

?

Yes, it has wooden grips. It's a 1945 Izhevsk, so I'm not too sure how authentic the grips are.

?

These are unlikely to be all original Russian markings. I would suggesting posting on the Gunboards Forum.

The wooden grips are meant to be mid to late war manufacture.

I wish now I had waited to get mine before I had the oportunity to look at them, but at that price you will never be out of pocket.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4