Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Two nice old pistols

Article about: Australia-the percussion muzzle loader would not require a license in Australia, assuming it was made before 1900 (which any original would be)-the pinfire would require a collectors license

Australia-the percussion muzzle loader would not require a license in Australia, assuming it was made before 1900 (which any original would be)-the pinfire would require a collectors license that is relatively easily obtained.

Hi,
    I have taken this pic just to show how big the bore is it compares to a ten pence piece
    Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two nice old pistols  

Hi,
    I have found out the the percussion pistol is a target pistol and is .60 calibre,
    Dave.

?

What the hell are they shooting, MOOSE

Hi Dave,
    It is bloody heavy thats all i know mate, God knows how far this thing fired in it,s day, now iv taken the crud off of it it looks really nice the metal is in very good condition. It had like a dusty skin on it so that may have saved it.
    Dave.
    Last edited by Panzer 3; 06-18-2014 at 08:28 PM.

Don't clean it too much, Dave...Honest Patina is best left alone...
    cheers, Glenn

Hi Glen,
    I havent clean it right down it had some dusty type of stuff on the barrel ect so i just took it off with soft cloths. It has no damage to the metal so it must have been in a box or something well protected,
    the woodwork is fine as is.
    Dave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2