Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Two semi autos,size matters.

Article about: Two pistols,a 22 short cal. and a 50AE cal.Amazing difference in size,both would kill if needed Although I would rather have the 50 AE beside the bed.ha

Default Two semi autos,size matters.

Two pistols,a 22 short cal. and a 50AE cal.Amazing difference in size,both would kill if needed Although I would rather have the 50 AE beside the bed.ha
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two semi autos,size matters.   Two semi autos,size matters.  

?

Badass TC!!,
    A friend of mine was into the desert eagle series. He had the .50, 44 mag and the 357 mag versions.
    The fifty round was the size of my thumb and was a tank to hold and a monster to shoot.
    They were awesome!!!!
    Serious fire breather at our night shoots.

As always, you got some Beauties and Beast!!

What make and model is the shorty?

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Probably in the minority on this one, but I'll take the 22 over the 50. Much more likely to be carried, than that massive frame.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Probably in the minority on this one, but I'll take the 22 over the 50. Much more likely to be carried, than that massive frame.
    But its a shorty 22???
    I guess you could always knee cap the guy!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Phil, one to the dome will put em down even if it is a shorty! I’m with MAP if it’s on my bedside I want a 22 I can easily get on target with when I’m not fully awake. I don’t wanna traverse a cannon around pull the lanyard miss and blow an exit hole for the guy in my wall!!!! Haha!!

And of course a couple nice ones again TC. Thanks!

Quite a comparison indeed. Imagine the rounds for that .50 cost plenty. Thanks for showing.

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    But its a shorty 22???
    I guess you could always knee cap the guy!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Yeah... I get it.

But, large frame autos aren't easy or fun to carry...so people often leave them home. And a gun sitting at home won't do you much good when you are out and about
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Very true 08, Shot placement is everything.
    But also have seen it not phase someone and they continue.
    Also knew a friend of mine's sister who had a cast on her leg, Hit by a stray 22 in the leg with the cast on it,while sitting in the kitchen. It grazed the femoral artery and she bleed out before they could get her to the hospital.

Yeah Shot Placement!

Michael,
    I understand. I was in my prime and into lifting weights when I shot the DE .50 and it was a beast to just hold let alone shooting it.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Only got a S&W CS-9 so easy choice for defense for me. Mostly a shotgun/rifle guy. Glad I held onto that one. No more 3rd gens unless ya can find em used.

Thanks guys for the opinions!Yeah 50AE is 40.00 or more per box of 50, 22 short 3.00.The 22 short will go through a 3/4 inch pine board,(tried it)the 50AE a 2X4 and then some.I once heard more people are killed by a 22 cal.each year than any other caliber.The 22 short pistol is Made In Italy marked.Now to see how the 50 does,ha.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two semi autos,size matters.   Two semi autos,size matters.  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast