Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unit marked 1912 luger

Article about: Hello thanks for reading the post. I just picked up a 1912 Luger matching numbers except the mag unfortunately. It’s in pretty good condition and the bore is minty. I was wondering about the

?

Default Unit marked 1912 luger

Hello thanks for reading the post. I just picked up a 1912 Luger matching numbers except the mag unfortunately. It’s in pretty good condition and the bore is minty. I was wondering about the unit markings on the grip and if it is a rare bird? Thanks for any info u can help me with! Curt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unit marked 1912 luger   Unit marked 1912 luger  

Unit marked 1912 luger   Unit marked 1912 luger  

?

Better pic of unit markings
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unit marked 1912 luger  

I can't comment on the markings, but that's a very nice pistol! Minty indeed, especially when you consider its age.

Regards, B.B.

?

I am along the same lines as BB.
    That is a very nice looking ERFURT!

Great addiction to your collection.

There are members here who do know unit markings and I'm sure they will chime in to assist you.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Nice looking pistol. Does the barrel match?
    Markings from what I understand is 'Infantry regiment 169, machine gun company weapon #50'.
    John

?

Thanks so much for the fast response! Yeah it’s all numbers matching except the magazine. But it’s a WW1 mag just a different number

?

Pic of the barrel numbers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unit marked 1912 luger   Unit marked 1912 luger  

Unit marked 1912 luger  

?

Thanks for the replies, yeah all numbers match except the magazine.

You will get more opinions if posted on lugergunboards as there is not must interest in guns on this site.
    John

?

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    You will get more opinions if posted on lugergunboards as there is not must interest in guns on this site.
    John
    That's not fair John,
    There are some here who have a passion for firearms, But a Luger on the lugerboard is a good suggestion.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast