Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

US M1 stock WW2?

Article about: Sorry for making an new thread but i cant find my old one ....so i took clear daylight pictures of the stock.Acceptance stamp is still there and also there is one more stamp that is fainted

Default US M1 stock WW2?

Sorry for making an new thread but i cant find my old one ....so i took clear daylight pictures of the stock.Acceptance stamp is still there and also there is one more stamp that is fainted in the rear of it it's not a Greek reissue because Greek ones are more (?wide?) i think that's the word :PUS M1 stock WW2?US M1 stock WW2?US M1 stock WW2?US M1 stock WW2?US M1 stock WW2?US M1 stock WW2?US M1 stock WW2?US M1 stock WW2?US M1 stock WW2?US M1 stock WW2?

Can't tell. Can you take some picture of it out side in the sun light? Any markings???

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Sorry I cannot help you , but there is nothing wrong with a new thread when a proper question is being asked or new and better images are being provided! Good luck on finding your answers, Leon.

rear stamps are faded ....

I can't quite tell from your pictures, but here's a link for comparing springfield and Winchester stocks, it should help a little bit I hope.

M1 Garand stock identification guide

Thanks Paul
    i think it is a Springfield armory one

You're welcome, I thought the horse shoe looked small in your pic.