MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

VAMPY Mosin Nagant 1891/30

Article about: Hi guys. Thought i would show off my mosin nagant 1891/30. Its a deact and i have some pics of how they hack buts off your rifle out for people who dont know. Manufactured in 1943 by Izhevsk

Default Re: VAMPY Mosin Nagant 1891/30

Thanks Ade anyone fancy posting some pics of their deacts feel free to post them on this thread if you like.

VAMPY

3mk
    ?

Awsome Mosin!Sadly I think Ill never own one,Theres 1 for sale in my area but Its live and you will have to pay him some more for him to deactivate it,I would do so as the rifles $170+$50 but then Im ruining a piece of history so I would let someone who can own a live fire arm have it.He also has a already deativated m44 rifle dated 1944 for $160,But Im wondering were these rifles used in 1944 and 1945 or only made in those years and stored for post-war use?Hopefully Im not hijacking the thread.
    Thanks

Regards
    Emil

Hi Emil, you are right to choose not to have a rifle de-acivated except in the most extreme cicumstances.

I am sure when you are older you will get one.

The M44 was certainly used in action during the war. Some though might not have got to see use if made in 1945.

Cheers, Ade.

3mk
    ?

Thanks for the info Ade!

Regards
    Emil

?

Here`s my M44,we are still allowed to own live weapons here in Candyda.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture VAMPY Mosin Nagant 1891/30  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

NICE.

I love that M44 cannot wait till i get my fac1 so i can get a mauser98.
    A mosin nagant carbine and a pu scope, a mosin 1891/30 sniper mabey a lee if i feel i need it but first it will be a mauser.

VAMPY

Great piece Vampy....never mind that pawnbroker dude.....he just doesn't get it. Kind of funny that he's interested in this rusted brodie helmet - but thinks deact are clutter......methinks perhaps there is a serious case of envy there! hahahaha
    He posted on my MP40 deact....same kind of childish nonsense - but I think the mod deleted it. It's not there any more......no worries: you have a true piece of history there! Looks very nice! Congrats!

Rob

Hi Rob.

Yeah you are right m8 if he keeps going on this forum the way he is he will end up most likely beeing banned.

Yeah i seen your MP40 i dont care about him having envy i got envy over your MP40 (in a good way m8 )

I know how can he have a helmet but say deacs are clutter?????

VAMPY

heh heh heh....He's been banned already .... that didn't take long. He was obviously not a serious collector....just out to stir up trouble.
    The administration is always on top of things like this here on this forum! Great to see! Nice to get rid of those that don't deserve the priviledge of being a member here!

Cheers buddy!
    Rob

Hi.

I know the site is amazing i have met so many good people on this site.
    Panzer3, Adrian Stevenson, lach470, Badchild, (MICK god i love your M-14 ) zwerge, 3mk
    And so many more its amazing just a shame that people bring this site down like that young person. Yes you are right he is not a serious collector and dose not deserve the privilege as it is a privilege to be here with all you awesome guys i mean you guys backed me when he had a go you dont get many ppl like you guys.

VAMP

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast