Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

VIS pistole from Karelien Urwald

Article about: Great collection!

Default Re: VIS pistole from Karelien Urwald

another side...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture VIS pistole from Karelien Urwald  
    Arktis ist Nicht!

the condition of your dug weapons are amazing, the mauser looks almost new, any more pictures of your digs i would love to see

Yes,
    I have been amazed by a condition. It is wiped only WD40. I put a spray 2 times, held for 20 minutes. By the way, on a pistol the trace of repair at that time is visible. The handle, fastening of magazine. Poor-quality repair by an aluminium plate.
    cheers
    Maxim
    Arktis ist Nicht!

3mk
    ?

I LOVE the Radom VIS, and Nice Dog too

nice find,,,here is my 1939 VIS,,,and my Nazi 1st model with shoulder stock lug,all matching,,,enjoy,,,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture VIS pistole from Karelien Urwald   VIS pistole from Karelien Urwald  

Quote by Eismeerfront View Post
    Yes,
    I have been amazed by a condition. It is wiped only WD40. I put a spray 2 times, held for 20 minutes. By the way, on a pistol the trace of repair at that time is visible. The handle, fastening of magazine. Poor-quality repair by an aluminium plate.
    cheers
    Maxim
    Fantastic Maxim!! your dog is very handsome!! "Rin Tin Tin"
    (the pistols are nice too) Ha! I love dogs...

Very interesting field repairs to the little 6.35mm mauser............ a back-up pistol to keep in your boot!!

I have heard and read many times the P-35 Radom was well liked, and used very much by the SS. I have a P-35 VIS also, a mid-war made pistol, here look.....it is at the top right side of picture. They are very good pistols.

Yours is better than mine!!! It has a real history and story...I wish it could talk to us!

Very good Maxim, I hope you find and show more treasures.

Regards, Steve
    "Dr. Ruby"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture VIS pistole from Karelien Urwald  

Wow, that Mauser looks good! So does the little puppy. I'm amazed at how much WWII gear is still out there, and in such good condition.

very nice gun,i very much enjoy your threads here on the relics etc

regards ewan

I too love the VIS.

Back in younger and much wilder days, my early VIS and Hi-Powr were my choices of pistols to carry. I liked the VIS better than the Hi-Powr because it is much flatter and easier to conceal. With just a small bit of practice you can do everything except change the magazine with one hand.

The rear sight has enough "bite" that you can jack a round into the chamber simply by hooking the site on your pants leg and pushing the gun. The de-cocker speaks for itself.

I was told that these pistols were used by the Polish Cavalry and pretty much designed for one handed operation. Having spent a lot of time horseback in years past and can see that being possible if not a real fact.

It's nice to see one that the grips haven't evaporated on too. Mine has a set of grips that were fashioned from plexi-glass. LOL

Great finds and a most beautiful dog!

Thanks,
    Willie

great gun collection,,,,heck you can see some of my guns on facebook under john reilly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast