Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Walther Model 4

Article about: Hi guys! A few months ago I picked up an FN 1900. The FN has a few problems, including a broken extractor and some other pesky issues, that keep me from enjoying it like I should. So I came

Default Walther Model 4

Hi guys!

A few months ago I picked up an FN 1900. The FN has a few problems, including a broken extractor and some other pesky issues, that keep me from enjoying it like I should.

So I came across this a couple of weeks ago and nabbed it. The holster came from a friend of mine and was fixed up by another friend of mine. It fits her perfectly. If I can figure out how to upload videos to a thread, I'll show you guys how it shoots!

These were designed and produced by Walther during WWI, and later during a series of commercial production runs in the 20's. Mine was likely made in or around 1925. It is in .32 auto.

Maybe some of you will notice that the ejection port is on the left. Weird, eh?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Walther Model 4   Walther Model 4  

Beautiful little Walther!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

great looking Walther Model 4.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Beautiful pistol, very nice condition.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    A few months ago I picked up an FN 1900. The FN has a few problems, including a broken extractor and some other pesky issues, that keep me from enjoying it like I should.
    I take it you mean that stop you from firing it.

I've got a DWM, that I want to take to the range to put a few rounds trough, could you give any advice on firing old guns, other then having a gunsmith check it out beforehand? Lighter loads?

Glad you guys like it! She shoots beautifully.

Nitram, I do have a friend who reloads his own ammo, and he uses lighter loads for his antique guns. Other than that I'd just recommend a good cleaning product like Ballistol. You have to clean antique guns especially well.

RZM
    ?

I like that one Mo! Next time you're in town, we'll have to get some range time .