Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Walther p38

Article about: Beautiful gun! Even if it is deactivated! I love the brown bakelite grips, you don't see too many with those. I'm curious, how do they deactivate a gun over there? In the states, to "de

Default Re: Walther p38

Thank you Jean! Yes, it just gets more complicated. Maybe I will never know.

think iv see nur other aqusitios andy on an ealrlier thread u have some great gear you been rainding the local pensioners home or armoury lol

?

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    think iv see nur other aqusitios andy on an ealrlier thread u have some great gear you been rainding the local pensioners home or armoury lol
    Cheers PJ44. It was much easier to collect before the family came along.. Things have slowed down a wee bit now!!
    Cheers
    Andy

?

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    Andy if your k98 & MG34 are in pretty good shape, I would like to own them , even if the Russians had put x's & O's on them. thanks again for showing the P-38 it is one of the nicest I have seen.

regards Marty.
    Hey Marty, thanks very much mate. I really like the grips on the P38. The other guns are in good condition. I have shown them on the forum in the collections section!!
    Cheers
    Andy

Hi Andy
    i love the MG34 it must be one of my fave wepons though i have never owned one. it is built well and was a vey good gun although the mg42 was much easyer to make i suspect.
    i am with you on the ex russian wepons just part of the history of the gun and the war some think of them as not so good to have but i think they tell a story that some wepons can never claim. you can honestly say it went with the german army east and was lost or surended in a battle in kursk or stalingrad etc then refinished by the rusian state after the war and put into reserve in the salt mine etc i could show you a mint luger with not as much history and want far more for it. Thats if i had one that is.
    you are a lucky chap.
    i have my thoughts towords one of the russian maxims @£400 i think a fair price are you after one or is it not your thing?
    Andy

?

Hi Andy, the maxim is a lovely piece of kit. A bit to big for me to store though!! (the wife just wouldn't understand). Ryton Arms are selling them for about £400. I mainly just collect German Third Reich now due to lack of space. I have always fancied. PPSH-41 though. That's a nice looking piece!!
    Cheers
    Andy

yep it would have to be old speck though.
    i remember when they were going for about £150 that was a wile back now though nice gun love the drum mag on any gun.
    the only german gun i have is a flare pistol waiting to be cleaned up a little
    Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Walther p38   Walther p38  

cheers andy and apologies to everyone on typos thsi head ijury stuff isnt what its cracked up to be lol

here is a pic of my dewat mg-34,,,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Walther p38  

very nice i like this gun in the aa role wonder how efective it was used like this?
    Andy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast