Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Walther PP with RFV markings

Article about: Hi everyone, My friend have this Walther PP with R.F.V. markings and holster that I would like to show you and to hear your opinions. The story behind this gun is that belonged to generalobe

Default Walther PP with RFV markings

Hi everyone,

My friend have this Walther PP with R.F.V. markings and holster that I would like to show you and to hear your opinions.
    The story behind this gun is that belonged to generaloberst Alexander Löhr and taken when he was imprisoned in Yugoslavia, but he doesn't have any written evidence that would prove that story.
    Also, what is the price of this gun?

Thanks!
    Walther PP with RFV markingsWalther PP with RFV markingsWalther PP with RFV markingsWalther PP with RFV markingsWalther PP with RFV markingsWalther PP with RFV markingsWalther PP with RFV markings

Very nice one to have. Give you what Info I have. Crown over N proof used up to 1940. Mfg. for Reichsfinanazverwaltung and Reich Finance Administration. My book is not new so giving the price quoted would not be fair and accurate. But probably well north of a grand. Hope this helps.

nice gun be great if story true but doubt it.

I agree with the above, a very nice pistol but without any confirmed provenance it will sell for the price of an ordinary PP in this condition.