Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Walther PPK

Article about: Thought some of you may enjoy seeing this. Those of you who research PPKs will know the significance of the K being centered and under the serial number on the slide and frame, this is also

Default Walther PPK

Thought some of you may enjoy seeing this. Those of you who research PPKs will know the significance of the K being centered and under the serial number on the slide and frame, this is also repeated on the spine of the magazine.

?

I like these little guns a lot

?

Nice one friend. I like it.

This is a Very nice SS issue ppk...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Agreed-a superb little SS automatic! Now where is that matching holster? (James Bond would drool..)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Glad to see we have some folks here that know the significance of the letter placement.

The holster that came with the pistol is stored, I will have to get that out for photos in the near future.

Pistol was purchased a number of years ago as a standard PPK but a few months later the research on these was published in the NAPCA newsletter drastically changing not only how I viewed the pistol but its value as well.

Nice PPK.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

A beauty!

Boy o boy, these pistols are great looking, aren't they!? And this one has history, to boot!

I have a modern one for plinking and it's sweet.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Lovely pistol, there's one locally to me with RZM on it, really nice political pistol, with the correct grips. He won't sell it for love nor money, and boy have I tried