Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Walther PPK RZM

Article about: ok thanks ,i will keep you inmind .my neighbor is going to post it on a forum he knows?see what he turns up?

?

Default Re: Walther PPK RZM

ok thanks ,i will keep you inmind .my neighbor is going to post it on a forum he knows?see what he turns up?

?

he said it was a ss contracted ppk with the numbers under the muzzle.! even though the mag does not match it is numbered and a ss numbered one so thats good.

?

this is why i keeped the armband!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Walther PPK RZM  

?

i guess i can sell it as i need a ss armband.

Your NSDAP Leaders armband goes great with your
    NSDAP 'High Party Officials' PPK.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Glad to see you posted on WAf and as stated, yours looks to be an SS pistol which makes your ppk MUCH more valuable than a stardard RZM PPK!

Steve, the serial numbers are aprox. And this PPK fits in the range. These pistols were sold to PLs and were purchased by other ranks beside those of only higher ranks.

Thanks Erich. It is a very cool little pistol..........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

thanks guys! yeah eric ,my neighbor is helping me out as he is always nice like you guys on here...that is realy neat ss guys gun!! i like it even more as thats just what the guy said so maybe he took it from a black shirt/ss guy? thats very interesting on just the very little room on the serial number# mine fits right in there .i wish there were no holster wear!! well some would be ok,but this ss guy realy used/took it in and out....i realy thank you eric and steve as i asked a few people over there and it might be a ss mag i have its not matching with mine but still a ss mag so thats seems right i guess if the ss guy lost his he got a ss mag even if it did not match?pretty neat history is i always loved it! not sure what to buy next a pp or a luger?help ...

?

i would think now with the holster wear it evens the gun out as far as money wise being in the ss serial number range..i had my figers crossed ..you know that the gun was at the gun shop all day monday....,,! i called twice and then i called today and the guy said its not in try back in a few hours...they were doing invotory so i had to wait...that s ok...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast