Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Wanted L1A1 deact in UK new spec

Article about: Sorry Reg just had a look on D& B all gone they dont seem to hang around along!! You could ring them!!! Sorry Terry.

?

Default Re: Wanted L1A1 deact in UK new spec

Reg try this guys

Stringtown Supplies - De-activated Rifles

Panzer 3, good question , worth a grant.
    Last edited by ph3s; 05-04-2012 at 04:51 PM.

Hi ph3s,
    Nice site thanks for putting it up,
    Dave.

Reg
    ?

Thanks Ph3s
    That looks the most promosing so far :-) I might just buy a G3 though until some tin pot nation decides to upgrade its rifles and hopefully floods the market. Dave, had a few AKs from Helstons and happy with the prices, but much as I would love and old spec, the divorce would cost me more loo.
    Good point though, SLRs are very numerous but still doing good service so will be a while begore many are condemned to the gunsmiths welder, my generation was just too late to use them in service but still recollect stories from old boys fondly prefering it to its initially troubled replacement. I grew up on Falklands and NI stories so maybe thats why Ild like one. A friend recently used on one his pucca new job guarding merchant shipping, so, like the rifle it replaced, it will be around a while.
    Cheers
    Reg

NCA
    ?

You could try ringing Dorset military surplus.He had one a few months ago in the shop.New spec.£500.No idea if he still has it though..

Dorset Militaria

Reg
    ?

Hi Gents, I went for the G3 in the end, £220 from Saracens inc post......Not an L1A1 but I've time to wait.

Cheers for all the helpful comments

Best wishes
    Reg

Bautiful weapon, Loved the L1A2

Say again, beautiful,

?

Good to see that I'm not the only person hving problems getting their hands on a deact' SLR at a sensible price, I've been after one for ages, but I am trying to get hold of an old style deact!
    Magazines, slings even bayonets I can get hold of at sensible prices, but an old style deact'....No chance!
    Its easier to get my hands on the other two deacts that I would like to get, a GPMG and a Sterling SMG! (Thats if the wife will let me have them that is LOL)

Regards and good hunting, to all

Ian D
    AKA: Jimpy

?

I'm afraid a British SLR in Britain especially old-deact would never be at sensible price. I'm not even talking about one with matching No. as far as I know most of deacts are build up from scratches. Unless it's Soviet weapon from Ukrainian mil. warehouses

?

Hi guys, I have an Australian L1A1 for sale. It is new spec but can be partly stripped and cocked. It is fitted with British wood furniture but I still have the Oz furniture too. It comes with the standard mag, an L4 mag and sling. price £400 ono. I also have an STG58 fully stripable and moving parts £500 ono.
    Attachment 361570Attachment 361571Attachment 361572Attachment 361573Attachment 361574

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast