Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Wanted L1A1 deact in UK new spec

Article about: Sorry Reg just had a look on D& B all gone they dont seem to hang around along!! You could ring them!!! Sorry Terry.

Reg
    ?

Default Re: Wanted L1A1 deact in UK new spec

Hi Calvi, could you re-post the pictures please, They dont seem to appear.
    Many thanks
    Reg

?

Sorry about that, I will try again
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wanted  L1A1 deact in UK new spec   Wanted  L1A1 deact in UK new spec  

Wanted  L1A1 deact in UK new spec   Wanted  L1A1 deact in UK new spec  

Wanted  L1A1 deact in UK new spec   Wanted  L1A1 deact in UK new spec  

Wanted  L1A1 deact in UK new spec  
    Attached Images Attached Images Wanted  L1A1 deact in UK new spec  Wanted  L1A1 deact in UK new spec 

Reg
    ?

Thanks Calvi

Just talking nicely to the wife......

?

So hows it going Reg?? Have won the good lady over or are ordering a new patio?? lol.. only joking of about the patio!!!...Cheers Terry.

Reg
    ?

Pmsl Terry. Im on sticky ground after the recent G3 but I may yet when I aprehend her creditcard bill ;-)
    If anyone else fancies re homing the lovelly SLR before I forc....err...persuade the mrs please step in :-)

Cheers
    Reg

?

I cant afford it myself, Ive bought a new motorbike Pan European!! So Im skint for the rest of the year!! See what I did was buy a bike that the Missus can ride on!! So everybody is a winner....Good luck with the Fuhrer..lol. Terry.

?

Hi chaps, I have dropped the price on the rifles for quick sale. L1A1 £320 the STG58 £400

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    I cant afford it myself, Ive bought a new motorbike Pan European!! So Im skint for the rest of the year!! See what I did was buy a bike that the Missus can ride on!! So everybody is a winner....Good luck with the Fuhrer..lol. Terry.
    You should have got a GoldWing mate, my wife falls asleep on the pillion of ours!!
    Seriously though, be safe on it and if your ever down my way in Hants, drop me a line before and will have to see if we can arrange a meet.

Regards etc

Ian D
    AKA: Jimpy

?

Cheers Ian I will give you shout if im down that end of the world, wont be for a little while because my summer leave is fully booked then back to work for a while!! I did have a Honda Hornet 600 but stepped up to the Pan, maybe after all my other thingys I need to get in life I might upgrade to a Goldwing!!! Always safe too old for speeding I just like cruising now.. cheers for the invite.. Terry.

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Always safe too old for speeding I just like cruising now.. cheers for the invite.. Terry.

Thats what I said Terry, but bearing in mind that Im nearly 50, and we've got some great country road twisties down here, I could very easily lose my licence on speeding points alone, even on a 'Wing! LOL
    BTW, I did the "jump" from a 650 Deauville to the 'Wing, thats how easy they are to ride.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Apologies to all for temporarily highjacking the thread

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast