Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Wanted L1A1 deact in UK new spec

Article about: Sorry Reg just had a look on D& B all gone they dont seem to hang around along!! You could ring them!!! Sorry Terry.

?

Default Re: Wanted L1A1 deact in UK new spec

LOL Ian like the bit at the end!! made me chuckle.....I will cruise a round on the Pan see how things go!!! I really want a camper van too I have the smallest van in the world so a bigger 1 would be nice!!!.But unless I win the lottery things will have to wait!!! lol.. I also want a L1A1 with plastic hand guard & butt!!! but that isnt happening either.. lol.. need more money...lol , & I know what you mean about booting it about,easy on a modern day bike!!! cheers Terry.

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    & I know what you mean about booting it about,easy on a modern day bike!!! cheers Terry.
    All Im saying on that front is:

1836cc + 486kg bike + rider + pillion + stereo thumping = 0 to 60mph in less than 4 seconds AND a grin factor of 10++ everytime.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

?

I know what you mean!! I have a dark visor & im sure you could see me grinning sometimes!!.. Im off down to Devon on it soon with Missus, take all the back roads from Lincolnshire to North Devon & over Exmoor cant beat it!! I know some pit stops too.. cant wait. cheers Terry. I think we are going to get our balls kicked soon!!! after all we havent talked much about military stuff!!!

Reg
    ?

Awesome..... I finally have an L1A1, I had to part with a few precious Mosins to run to it but, It has matching numbers, Aussie made, wooden stock, new spec, has a Brit Broad Arrow on the tmh. Happy!

Ill get some pics on soon for you gents.

Cheers

Reg

?

Congrats Reg.
    Looking forward to seeing the pics mate.

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

?

Hello Reg what you need now is a SUIT sight... I know just the man who has 1? .. Me lol...I'm selling a sight if you are interested??. Cheers Terry

Reg
    ?

Here it is Gents

Those sights aren't cheap, how much please Terry?

Cheers

Reg
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wanted  L1A1 deact in UK new spec   Wanted  L1A1 deact in UK new spec  

Wanted  L1A1 deact in UK new spec   Wanted  L1A1 deact in UK new spec  

?

Reg an excellent looking weapon.. I am jealous it is better than expected..Thanks for showing..Also I have the sight in the classified..If you are interested just make me an offer!!..I don't need it & if you do we could workout a deal.. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Reg View Post
    Here it is Gents

Those sights aren't cheap, how much please Terry?

Cheers

Reg
    Can you post up your serial number? I reckon it will be something like AD62A12345. I have a link somewhere that may tell you the dispatch date etc. It looks like one of the Ex New Zealand Lithgow guns, I just happen to have a near identical example.

Reg
    ?

Certainly, Its AD6415331...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast